Best lotion for dry hands.

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
Get ironclad box handler gloves from amazon. I go through a pair every three to four weeks but they're well worth it. Not only do they keep my hands clean but I fell pretty hard today on some steps and it kept my hands from cutting open.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not only are they great to work in, with grippies, but tax deductible! I too use bag balm up here in the frigid north.

Marne Vet

First time poster, Reader since i worked as a seasonal driver helper in November 2013. I recently got re-hired as a preloader March 2014 and i'm 2 weeks away from gaining seniority.
I'm looking forward to a successful career with UPS.

Dry hands... I'm sure this is a problem many UPSers have run into. Myself being a man known for legendary soft hands by the local ladies, have been put under the spell of dry hands. Handling 1000+ packages leaves my hands black and dry by the time i clock out. For those who use lotion for dry hands from work (or whatever other endeavors your lotion helps you with). I need a good recommendation for hand/body lotion that will keep my hands nice and tender for the ladies.

Thank you guys for all the info that has helped me through the beginning of my UPS Career, i look forward to being a part of the BrownCafe Community.

Have a similar problem, and it's caused by my own OCD with cleaning my hands after almost every stop. I keep a wet washcloth hanging from the DIAD holder inside my vehicle. After a stop or two I have to grab it and clean my hands. OCD? Maybe, but I just hate having dirty hands. The problem is that this causes your hands to tryout quick and crack. To combat this issue I keep a container of Vaseline Intensive Rescue "Repairing" lotion (comes in a white bottle with blue writing) right inside the same DIAD holder. A little bit after a few deliveries goes a long way. It's fragrance free too, so if you jerk-off with it your schween won't smell like you just stuck it in a fruitcake. Good luck Hero.