Best ODS message ever....

deezilfuelonly

I keep getting msgs that say where can air driver meet you at 1215, only problem is i receive mssg at 1220. my reply is usually...Do you mean tomorrow?:confused:

browniehound

The best message I ever got was on the lines of "Where can Mark meet you at 530 to take 40 stops?" !!! These are few and far between though:dissapointed:.

Some fanatsy ODS messages I think about are: "Where can Fred meet you at 1045? He is just doing airs today, but was looking for a full day and is offering to take over for you if you want?"
I dream about that ODS every day!.

Or: "Roger (the center manager) wants to know if you want tomorrow (Friday) off because the center is over staffed for the next week and Julio needs the hours"

My response if I could swear would be: "Hell Yeah!":happy-very:

It snowed today here in central PA and about half way thru the day we got the follwoing message....

"work safe and avoid driveways. If in safe area bag package and leave at mailbox to avoid slips and falls"

that's not a direct quote but that was the point of the message. I couldn''t believe the boss actually gave us permission to DR at mailboxes. I was going to take a picture of the message in case it came up later in a concern or DF. Unfortunately I forgot.

Heck my sup has told me to just leave it in mailbox if it is small enough........

Overpaid Union Thug

Heck my sup has told me to just leave it in mailbox if it is small enough........

I believe that is illegal. Go ahead and try it though. You might get away with it until the USPS guy/gal doesn't have have room to fit all the mail in there because of a UPS package. We all know how lazy they are so I don't think it would be a good idea to upset them by causing them to have to spend 3 extra seconds trying to jam all those sheets of coupons around a UPS package. LOL!

Big Babooba

I had a cover driver do that on my route. The Mailman was a real prick and took all the UPS packages back to the Post Office. They sent cards to the customers to pick up their packages and pay the postage due:greedy:

VTBrown

I believe that is illegal. Go ahead and try it though. You might get away with it until the USPS guy/gal doesn't have have room to fit all the mail in there because of a UPS package. We all know how lazy they are so I don't think it would be a good idea to upset them by causing them to have to spend 3 extra seconds trying to jam all those sheets of coupons around a UPS package. LOL!

It is illegal.

Though if it's a bad drive and the USPS driver has already left the mail and it's still there. I leave it.

If not I bag it...walk up part of the drive way and leave it where they will see it driving up.

browniehound

If there is mail in the mailbox I leave. If its too big I bag it and leave near the mailbox. There is nobody around in these areas to steal the package so I feel safe leaving it and never had a problem.

browniehound

Proper nouns and swear words are not mutually exclusive. To a christian the word 'Jesus" when used in vein is both a swear and a proper noun.