Best package contents?!?

BrownTexas

I've been with UPS for a few years now. Today I had to deliver a box of bees. Needless to say when I saw bees flying around in the truck, I was sure to make this "bee box" my next delivery.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1397676059.166004.jpg

Johney

WTF???? I've heard of crickets,live fish,turtles,snakes, but bees? I have seen it all now. What if you happen to be allergic to bee stings?

BrownTexas

WTF???? I've heard of crickets,live fish,turtles,snakes, but bees? I have seen it all now. What if you happen to be allergic to bee stings?
My loader is deathly allergic. Had another loader put them in the cab of the pkg car and close the bulkhead door. To me this seems stupid. What if a huge sorting hub has this and the pkg breaks open. Bees flying everywhere.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ever get a package of live fish in July that stinks to high heaven because they were shipped ground instead of NDA?? Boiled koi anyone? lol

QualityLoads

ive seen ladybugs delivered, the outside said live ladybugs but I could not see them through the box. funny thing was that i delivered ladybugs to 2 houses right next to each other and never saw the ladybugs box again.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Hmmm....buck (male deer) heads, to a taxidermist. I both loaded these as a pre-loader, and delivered them as a delivery driver.

I hated the summer.

Loaded some cow fetuses into an air can at PHL. Had to hold one cooler, though, as it had started to leak blood and/or other fluids.:sick:

HomeDelivery

guess they have to give that box o' bees to some other driver then... oooorrrr...

mentioned to him to carry one of these: he should be carrying an epi-pen anyways to prove to the manager that he's allergic to bee stings

epipen2.gif

ah, spring... i know of a fellow driver allergic to stings:

son has general allergies & I get extras every year so i give him 2 of the JR ones...

told him to stab both thighs when you get stung (jr version is less potent?!?)