Best package contents?!?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Horse farms are not so good to deliver to when its time to impregnate the herd. Big bucket of yuck...

wayfair

swollen member
used to do a pick-up for a lady that raised and sold show pig semen.... hand drawn...
she was a looker though!! Husband was a 300+lb guy... nice people

rod

Retired 22 years
Ever get a package of live fish in July that stinks to high heaven because they were shipped ground instead of NDA?? Boiled koi anyone? lol

I did deliver a big box that contained live gold fish. At least thats what it said on the outside. Trouble was though that it was like 20 below and the box had set outside all weekend. Nothing but a big block of ice when the customer opened it. We used to have a lot of problems in the summer with bait dealers getting shipment of leeches when it was real hot out. Those things sure stink after sitting in a hot trailer all weekend.

BrownTexas

During peak 2013 we delivered a lot of food in styrofoam that sat in mesquite trailers for days. Nothing like getting a box of rotten steaks.

Notretiredyet

Years ago I had the state police crime lab on route, lots of body parts. That was interesting at times, learned fast to never ask what's in the box today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was asked to pick up an empty box at the police station yesterday. It was one that we delivered and apparently it was being used as evidence. I had to sign for it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Years ago I had the state police crime lab on route, lots of body parts. That was interesting at times, learned fast to never ask what's in the box today.
image.jpg

dezguy

Used to deliver horse semen a lot on my old route. Had one break open on me without me noticing one time. Picked it up to make the del and got a handful of stud juice. It was a bad day.

degill7994

Ever get a package of live fish in July that stinks to high heaven because they were shipped ground instead of NDA?? Boiled koi anyone? lol
I had a box of those bees that were shipped ground, temp got up around 90 degrees. Not too good. Called my sup. I think all the bees are dead do you want me to deliver or RTS. He said they probably just gave them something to calm them down go ahead and deliver them. By the end of the day they were all black and stinking. The worst part was the honey had started running out onto the floor of the truck. what a sticky mess wrote it up for car wash to clean back of truck. Wouldn't come out. every time I covered the route there was still a big black spot in the back of the truck

Sent using BrownCafe App

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Found a pkg of oranges that was shipped to Mass from Florida ground,,in July !! DR MCD Met customer dumpster !! yuck that stunk