Best package contents?!?

wage EARNER

Had a 55 gal. drum of pig parts come in on our twilight in July. It weighed over 150lbs, and no one would handle it. It sat on the floor and leaked for about a week before management decided they were going to have to deal with it.

Thebrownstreak

The potentially most lucrative package I ever came across was a metal drum inside a box...that some dude offered me $25k to find and deliver.

I originally thought the drum contained marijuanna...now I think it was something harder. The guy who made me the offer was Jamaican.
I delivered in the gas lands of Pa. I was driving down a dirt road and saw a big crate on the side of the road. Stopped and picked up this 150+ lb package. It was a $50,000 one of a kind drill bit that had been lost a fee days earlier. Saw that it was one of the drilling companies i delivered to later in the day. I brought it to them and they were so happy. 2 weeks later this guy from their headquarters in Tx came to see me when i delivered to them. He handed me 7 crisp $100 bills because i saved then 3 weeks of down time and an additional $50,000.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
I delivered to a Chevy dealer who had a goofball employee who would meet me at my truck with some road kill he had put into a used parts box from GM. He would have me mix it in with the days packages so that when his buddy the parts man opened it up he could get a good laugh. He did this quite frequently.

PhilosoLoader

This was going to a taxedermist. Your guess is as good as mine.

Sent using BrownCafe App
1398360465365.jpg