best position

christian c

If you could choose any hourly position on any shift what would it be (besides driving, talking about in a hub/center). I imagine small sort is pretty easy.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I always liked the Cowgirl position!!!!! but i have seen many in movies which I can no longer preform !!!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

christian c

At my hub we do not have a belt that runs down the boxline for loaders to pick off from to load package cars. Instead we have a massive carousel that runs down the boxline with different colored metal cages 3 levels high. every fifth cage on each level contains packages for 3 routes for a specific loader. for example, I am bottom yellow. Do other hubs use this? The people that sort and load the cages seem to have it pretty easy. We just say they work on "top slide"

evilleace

we have a primary belt that feeds three other belts but sorting is tough work condiering everything has to go over your head.

M

Mike23

I always liked right field because of the tail the ball took off of a right handed batter's bat...That is what we're talking about, right? ;)