best position

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
In our center it would definitely be the 22.3 jobs (drop box p/u and shifter, or shifter/porter). Oh yea...there is fueling and spotting trucks.

brownrodster

If you could choose any hourly position on any shift what would it be (besides driving, talking about in a hub/center). I imagine small sort is pretty easy.

My dream job was shifter and saturday air. That's about 30-35 hours per week at over 20$ an hour. I would have never become a pkg driver if I could have gotten that. Sadly, had I chosen not to become a pkg driver it wouldn't have taken more much more than another year to score those jobs.

Beyond that I would love a 22.3 job. The air shuttle and small sort combo jobs are something I dream about.

Hopefully someday I'll get into feeders.

I don't plan to retire from UPS as a package car driver. In fact if I'm still a pkg driver in 10 years I'll probably quit and live like a miser in the basement of one of my rental homes.

Big Babooba

I always liked the Cowgirl position!!!!! but i have seen many in movies which I can no longer preform !!!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
I like to spoon. That way I can nuzzle the back of her neck and plant gentle kisses on her shoulder as I gently caress down her side. Also........................uh.............I'll continue this later, I gotta go take a cold shower now!:faint: