Best Tattoos

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Although I don't have any tats, many of my friends and associates in the photography and artist community do and I think they are cool.
I was looking for a tattoo for another thread and came across this one:
WWWD-incredible-tattoo.jpg

Post your favorite tattoo that meets the TOS (the one above barely does) and links if available.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Although I don't have any tats, many of my friends and associates in the photography and artist community do and I think they are cool.
I was looking for a tattoo for another thread and came across this one:
View attachment 12646

Post your favorite tattoo that meets the TOS (the one above barely does) and links if available.
My wife & I love tattoos, as long as they are tasteful & well done. To me it's a true art form, with many talented artists.
As to the pic you posted, here is my solution.
image.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Both daughter & granddaughter got this tattoo. The teal part is for ovarian cancer and the zebra stripe signifies carcinoid tumor. They got it to honor me, so I couldn't yell at them.

Attachments

• 20121202_204050_resized.jpg
    20121202_204050_resized.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 190

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I worked with a young women @ brown who got a butterfly tattoo on top of her who who, yes there ! Along with a piercing to go with it. Well, as proud as she was of the artwork (ouch) she showed all her fellow workers, some of us twice. Can you get written up for that ? I do not see anything in the contract. (lower level flashing on the clock ?)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was at Starbucks delivering their paychecks when this hot young chick walked in behind me. Short shorts, tight fitting tank top and many visible tattoos. Sad thing is she would have been just as hot, if not even hotter, without the ink.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I worked with a young women @ brown who got a butterfly tattoo on top of her who who, yes there ! Along with a piercing to go with it. Well, as proud as she was of the artwork (ouch) she showed all her fellow workers, some of us twice. Can you get written up for that ? I do not see anything in the contract. (lower level flashing on the clock ?)

I think most centers have 1 or 2 of those types of women. That type does nothing for me, I prefer them a little more demure.

I was at Starbucks delivering their paychecks when this hot young chick walked in behind me. Short shorts, tight fitting tank top and many visible tattoos. Sad thing is she would have been just as hot, if not even hotter, without the ink.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I like women with well placed, well done tats. Lower back, ankle or on the foot. It can be an enhancement to a good looking women.
I agree though, it can detract from a women's beauty if not done well or it's "over the top"

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Perhaps she does not understand her function is to be pleasing or hot to males.
Must have been a blonde.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Perhaps she does not understand her function is to be pleasing or hot to males.
Must have been a blonde.

Perhaps she cares little whether Upstate finds her attractive or not. Perhaps she weighed the choice of permanently scarring her body carefully and chose to do so without regard of what Upstate or anyone else might think.

Those tattoos will walk with her to the gas station when she runs out. They'll be there with her when she's cold, alone, and afraid. They'll remind her of where she's been and where she's heading.

And Upstate? Well, he'll be in his condo, arousing himself over outsmarting his truck driver colleagues, all alone with his PC.

Who should we feel bad for?

Sent using a Potato

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Neither I would guess.
Neither cares for or wants us to feel good or bad for them.

I dunno, I would feel bad for the cyber bully. One understands what love and acceptance is. The other, he's pretty good at slinging boxes around and belittling other people from the comfort of his second bedroom/office.

I have faith that someday he'll have some grandchildren and perhaps loosen up and enjoy the world around him a little.

It's good to want things, I guess.