best way to buy ups socks

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I still have a bunch of the 20 yr old original "gold striper" socks that we had when we first started issuing shorts. I also have some with the old box-and-string logo, they have been washed so many times that they are gray instead of brown. The soles wore out years ago, so I just cut the bottoms out and I wear white socks underneath them.

I am just too damn cheap to pay $$ for new ones.

UPSSOCKS

I still have a bunch of the 20 yr old original "gold striper" socks that we had when we first started issuing shorts. I also have some with the old box-and-string logo, they have been washed so many times that they are gray instead of brown. The soles wore out years ago, so I just cut the bottoms out and I wear white socks underneath them.

That's bad, but I can relate...

over9five

Staff member
We just had a guy go around taking socks orders from everyone in the center. It's the shipping charge that kills you!

This way, everyone saves a bit of money.

tracker2762

We have a sock buyer also, Saves a lot of money on shipping. It's $7.00 if you buy 1 pair or 100 so if alot of drivers go in on the deal, the shipping is minimal and we save

bumped

I do the same thing only ith black socks underneath. I refuse to buy socks.

ideliver2u67

20 Down
Wal- Mart sells brown socks that are perfect for us. Scrunch them down a little and you dont have to worry about the logo. I got a few guys in my building doing it and we are not having any problems.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Wal- Mart sells brown socks that are perfect for us. Scrunch them down a little and you dont have to worry about the logo. I got a few guys in my building doing it and we are not having any problems.

Whats your next post going to say, I shipped the socks through FedEx?

ideliver2u67

20 Down
Your right I could afford the $25 bucks, but its just the point. I have tried to order clothes through UPS and all I hear is " I cant do it this month cause we are already over our budget for clothes." I just turned in 2 pairs of shorts last month, and was told it might be not till june when they can get me new ones. ***!!! Do they want us wearing worn out stuff with holes in them. We have guys still wearing shirts with the old logos, cause they cant get new ones.