Better bandaid

HardknocksUPSer

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. I've used it to hold together some pretty bad hand and foot cuts while on the job. Couldn't recommend more.

photo-2.jpg
Second this stuff, invaluable product.

HardknocksUPSer

Is that the stuff that stings like hell but works great?
Depends on the size of the wound, open wound yes it burns. Small cut, Nahh. I find it really useful for poison ivy as well. It keeps you from scratching it, keeps it from spreading and it kind of smothers it so help it go away. Awesome product.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a veterinarian glue my eyebrow together one time after I had slipped on his steps and wacked my face into the hand rail while dragging a 2-wheeler full of packages up the stairs. I was bleeding like a stuck hog. He asked me not to spread it around that he had fixed me up because the AMA frowns on vets working on humans :-). Other than a black eye for about a week things were fine. I just told everyone my wife beat me up.

rod

Retired 22 years
Depends on the size of the wound, open wound yes it burns. Small cut, Nahh. I find it really useful for poison ivy as well. It keeps you from scratching it, keeps it from spreading and it kind of smothers it so help it go away. Awesome product.

Can you dip your wick in it instead of using a condom?

How Now Brown Cow

500.JPG

I have long ones like this. I don't remember if they are this particular brand, but they are long enough to wrap around your finger and stick to itself