Betty White to speak at DNC

bbsam

Staff member
............And no one will take her seriously!! I always see her and think of Rose.

Then you haven't seen the depth of her work. She really does have it in her repetoire to make Mitt, Paul, and Clint look like complete fools. Obama may run the risk of being upstaged by not only Bill, but Betty as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then you haven't seen the depth of her work. She really does have it in her repetoire to make Mitt, Paul, and Clint look like complete fools. Obama may run the risk of being upstaged by not only Bill, but Betty as well.
We can all be impressed with Bill's speaking skill, but he's not running for anything and his economy is HIS economy. how sincere can he be when he has expressed differently in the past.

As far as Betty White, I watched her when she was hopelessly in love with Allen Ludden who was her soul mate and she never married anyone else. I watched her on classics like Bob Hope, Milton Berle, PhilSilvers and others....where were you?....oh yeah, you weren't even a thought yet!

bbsam

Staff member
We can all be impressed with Bill's speaking skill, but he's not running for anything and his economy is HIS economy. how sincere can he be when he has expressed differently in the past.

You are off message. Today it is that his economy is Jimmy Carter's economy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are off message. Today it is that his economy is Jimmy Carter's economy.

Exactly. This was Ryan's tagline today, and all of the Right Wing radio hosts were parroting it....as usual. My guess is that Hannity and O'Reilly hit it too...like the good little boys they are.

av8torntn

Exactly. This was Ryan's tagline today, and all of the Right Wing radio hosts were parroting it....as usual. My guess is that Hannity and O'Reilly hit it too...like the good little boys they are.

Did Carter even bother to show up at the convention?