Between access points and Amazon locker.... How many routes will be cut

The amazon locker I have delivered. Has about 15 call tags, and 15 deliveries everyday. UPS has also added one route in that loop within that time.

Foamer Pyle

What... so ups is saving money and your complaining. We dont make money on send agains.... dont know if you knew that....
I get tired of hearing that. UPS makes money on everything, and send against are cheaper than claims. Also, send agains are part of the cost of doing business. Why does UPS claim they make 3 deliver attempts, or use this as a selling point for their service? Access points will have a negative impact on business, and if the amount of complaints I am hearing from customers is an indicator, people will choose another deliver option, as there are multiple options.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I get tired of hearing that. UPS makes money on everything, and send against are cheaper than claims. Also, send agains are part of the cost of doing business. Why does UPS claim they make 3 deliver attempts, or use this as a selling point for their service? Access points will have a negative impact on business, and if the amount of complaints I am hearing from customers is an indicator, people will choose another deliver option, as there are multiple options.

UPS makes money on the first attempt, breaks even on the second and loses money on the third.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was under the impression that signature required packages would not be Access Pointed.
For me yesterday, it was. Service is our "bread and butter", but now this lady has to drive 5 miles away for her package.
Unacceptable !!!!

On a side note, unless releasable, USPS made one attempt at your house, then you have to pick it up at the post office.
UPS is just expanding a practice started by them.

Dr.Brownz

The customer pays for 3 attempts to the door concerning regular deliveries. Don't know if YOU knew that

We don't save money on Orion but ups uses that so your whole argument doesn't exist

With your logic we might as well just have every customer come to the hub/center and pick up their packages as ups wastes tons of money paying drivers

Back on topic

Might as well eliminate feeders to boost profits too. People can just drive where ever to pick stuff up!

Foamer Pyle

UPS makes money on the first attempt, breaks even on the second and loses money on the third.
Maybe they need to take out a commercial on television, and tell the public that we no longer make three attempts on residential stops. That way a customer will know what they are paying for. United Parcel --->Drop the "S" because that is disappearing faster than a fart on ice.