Beware - DS Is Giving Us A Fright. He Thinks It's Naked Chat Night!!!

P

pickup

DS has not been himself the last few weeks. It's about time someone else noticed it. I think it is time for an intervention.

I've noticed a remarkable decline in DS' ability to stay in sync with reality and the normal flow of a conversation. Not coincidentally, he has been using avatars that are covers from a magazine called "Mad". I think this is a cry for help.

DS, we are here for you , just let us know what we can do to help!

P

pickup

How do you find chat?

Look at the top of the screen, you will see a bunch of boxes under "not sponsored or endorsed by UPS", one of those boxes is titled "chatroom" , click upon that box and you will be transported to a netherland that is neither here or there, where up and down have no meaning, the next stop ....the twilight zone .

moreluck

golden ticket member
"There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits."

raceanoncr

Look at the top of the screen, you will see a bunch of boxes under "not sponsored or endorsed by UPS", one of those boxes is titled "chatroom" , click upon that box and you will be transported to a netherland that is neither here or there, where up and down have no meaning, the next stop ....the twilight zone .

Uh, like, uh, man, how do you find the "top of the screen", man?

"Boxes"? What boxes?

DS

Fenderbender
DS has not been himself the last few weeks. It's about time someone else noticed it. I think it is time for an intervention.
No need .
I have chopped up everything that could be wrong with me and put each in a little jar.
I now have a lot of little jars.Because there is nothing more precious than a person allowing you into their soul.
The fish in the sea want to be clams,but the clams know they are just a mushy blob of goo deep inside,and wish they were fish.
People from New Guinea look at small animals as nice hats.The most humane thing in life is death.
So you see pickup,I am one with the universe,knowing that the only God that matters lives in a cave somewhere in Iceland.

P

pickup

No need .
I have chopped up everything that could be wrong with me and put each in a little jar.
I now have a lot of little jars.Because there is nothing more precious than a person allowing you into their soul.
The fish in the sea want to be clams,but the clams know they are just a mushy blob of goo deep inside,and wish they were fish.
People from New Guinea look at small animals as nice hats.The most humane thing in life is death.
So you see pickup,I am one with the universe,knowing that the only God that matters lives in a cave somewhere in Iceland.

This is what I am talking about!

P

pickup

No need .

Captain/Moderator DS, I have something that I wish to discuss with you:

[video=youtube;0Ny5jh8sV-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ny5jh8sV-Q[/video]

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
totally clothed chat tonight

Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story-3.jpg