Bid sheet came down, I didn't know about it

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Seen it happen plenty. Like telling a sup to put your name down for an 8 hour.

I would call my steward to put my name on the bid though.
You can put in a letter of intent to sign on any route that is open and not yet posted , that way, your name will be on it regardless, talk to your steward or pm me for more info if you need it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Seen it happen plenty. Like telling a sup to put your name down for an 8 hour.

I would call my steward to put my name on the bid though.
I'd do it for a day off or an 8 hour. Bid though is a bigger deal. If I were to do it I'd send the guy a picture so he could see he did it. But I'd clear it with the Steward and center manager first to make sure they knew I was asked to do it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'd do it for a day off or an 8 hour. Bid though is a bigger deal. If I were to do it I'd send the guy a picture so he could see he did it. But I'd clear it with the Steward and center manager first to make sure they knew I was asked to do it.

You have to clear it with Stewart. Didn't you read the OP's OP?

upser4ever

I would have driven to the center today to sign it but they already took it down, I also called a couple other drivers to see if they saw it up anywhere in the building to sign it for me. Like I said my fault for not seeing it on Friday but really sucks all the same. Not a great route but I'm tired of getting screwed all the time as a utility driver. The guy who is gonna get the route couldn't even qualify on it when he tried. Guess that doesn't matter now though

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If it's any consolation, bidding a training route is rarely a good deal. You can be removed any time they need to train a new driver. Depending on how many routes you have in your building that always seems to happen at the absolute worst time. Like when the carnival comes to town and they pull you off your training bid to deliver plush toys and tattoo cod's to the carnies.