Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
So why aren't the Dems who voted "no" (Dennis K) terrorists??

I thought Odrama wanted the violent rhetoric stopped........oh yeah, there's the one about wrapping your self in dynamite and declaring a jihad....that was said about a tea party person by a left winger today..

You all are too busy branding tea party people as terrorists and ignoring the true terrorists !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(CNS) — Vice President Joe Biden’s talent for using many words to say little or nothing — or worse — was never more conspicuously displayed than during his trip to China.
At Sichuan University on Sunday, after Biden delivered a 4,600-word speech, a student asked him about the importance of public speaking. “That is a very good question,” Biden said — as he launched into an 863-word answer.
In the midst of those 863 words, Biden paid a tribute to brevity — in an incoherent sentence of 68 words.
The White House transcribed this Bidenesque brilliance as follows: “And so language, the ability not only to master the ability to put your ideas into words succinctly on a platform to communicate ideas to your own people, it is even more impressive when you have the capacity to do that and communicate your ideas, especially as future business and political and moral leaders of the world in the language of the people to whom you are speaking.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
He must've gotten dizzy from the turn-around !!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011 @ 9:06 am |
Biden: “We Turned Around” U.S. Economy…

Reality begs to differ.

(CNSNews.com) — When pressed by NBC Meet the Press moderator David Gregory about the Obama administration’s role in the current state of the U.S. economy, Vice President Joe Biden said, “We have turned it around,” adding that Americans believe the Bush administration “got us in this trouble.”
Biden was interviewed as part of The Atlantic magazine and the Aspen Institute’s Washington Ideas Forum on Thursday at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joltin’ Joe Biden Guarantees He Will “Absolutely, Positively” Be On The 2012 Ticket…

Prayers answered.
WASHINGTON (The Blaze/AP) — Vice President Joe Biden says there‘s no question that he’ll be in the No. 2 slot on next year’s Democratic presidential ticket.

Asked on a nationally broadcast interview about speculation there might be a change, Biden said he‘s certain he’ll be running with President Barack Obama again in 2012, saying, “Absolutely, positively yes. There’s never been a question about that.”
The former senator acknowledged there had been speculation about whether he would be replaced as the vice presidential candidate (some have said Hillary Clinton would be the new choice).

Appearing on NBC’s “Today” show, Biden firmly asserted he’ll be back on the ticket, saying “the president’s made that clear and hardly anybody is raising it anymore.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
That guy that confronted him was interviewed today and he was funny. He said he was from Brooklyn and wasn't going to take anything from a blue-collar pretender from CT. He was funny.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Biden Says He’s Still Considering A Run For President In 2016…
Proposed campaign slogan: Vote Biden or get raped.
(CNN) — For now Vice President Joe Biden is focused on the president’s reelection effort, but come 2016 he may be whistling a different tune.
The former presidential candidate and Delaware senator left the door open to running for president again in an exclusive interview with CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley.
“I’ll make up my mind on that later,” Biden said in an interview set to air Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I’m in a one of the, probably the best shape I’ve been in in my life. . . I’m doing pretty well. I’m enjoying what I’m doing, and as long as I do, I’m going to continue to do it.”
“And we’ll find out, you know, let’s get the president reelected,” Biden added.