Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't worry, girls. "You're as smart as any boy."

That was the message Monday from Vice President Biden as he pep-talked a group of young women during a White House technology event, in a uniquely Biden way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Biden_Massage_With_Logo.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
What an idiot !!

276AB6D700000578-3032933-image-a-8_1428624597647.jpg

Whose the baby here?: Vice President Joe Biden was photographed stealing a pacifier from former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's 15-month-old grandson Jasper

276AB6E000000578-3032933-image-a-9_1428624608037.jpg

With grandpa: Michael Bloomberg was joined by family at the British Embassy in Washington DC where he was formally knighted for his philanthropic work

Michael Bloomberg was joined by family and esteemed politicians such as Joe Biden at the British Embassy in Washington DC where he was formally made an Honorary Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for his philanthropic work.

Georgina also posted a picture of her son Jasper Michael Brown Quintana with his newly knighted grandpa.

Georgina's Facebook post of Biden and her son elicited both laughter and disgust.

wkmac

My sympathies to Vice President Biden and the entire Biden family.

When it comes to cancer I pull for everyone against that damn disease regardless of anything else going on because every single win against cancer is a win for everyone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My sympathies to Vice President Biden and the entire Biden family.

When it comes to cancer I pull for everyone against that damn disease regardless of anything else going on because every single win against cancer is a win for everyone.

Biden has had more than his fair share of tragedy. His first wife and one of his kids were killed in a car wreck many years ago. My thoughts are with him too.