Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
I agree---he is the grandfather you tell your kids to stay away from----still, show some respect.

9751207c454889d709b65ed10cbf923e.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can imagine her cheering for the LAPD while they were beating the crap out of Rodney King.

Me too. I envision her sitting in front of a big-screen TV 14 hours a day watching FOX, with Right Wing talk radio blaring in the background. And she absorbs every bit of the crap they spew, and then parrots it like it's "her" opinion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Me too. I envision her sitting in front of a big-screen TV 14 hours a day watching FOX, with Right Wing talk radio blaring in the background. And she absorbs every bit of the crap they spew, and then parrots it like it's "her" opinion.
I start each morning with 4 episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter!!! Then to Bravo for Housewives re-runs that I missed the night before. Fox news is watched by folks like you and TOS because you are the experts on what they broadcast. Radio is non-existant in my house and cars.......but I've mentioned that 30 or 40 times before......too bad you don't retain knowledge.....it's kind of a mental disorder.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She has already said that "gets off on" car chases.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I start each morning with 4 episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter!!! Then to Bravo for Housewives re-runs that I missed the night before. Fox news is watched by folks like you and TOS because you are the experts on what they broadcast. Radio is non-existant in my house and cars.......but I've mentioned that 30 or 40 times before......too bad you don't retain knowledge.....it's kind of a mental disorder.

This explains a lot. Now I know why you're such an incredible genius.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joe Biden was begged to run for president by editorials in leading liberal newspapers Tuesday. It is amazing. Three months ago, he was a national joke and a nightly punch line but then the Democrats got a good look at Hillary and Bernie and suddenly Joe Biden looks like the fifth face on Mt. Rushmore.

-- Argus Hamilton --

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Joe Biden was begged to run for president by editorials in leading liberal newspapers Tuesday. It is amazing. Three months ago, he was a national joke and a nightly punch line but then the Democrats got a good look at Hillary and Bernie and suddenly Joe Biden looks like the fifth face on Mt. Rushmore.

-- Argus Hamilton --
Who is Argus Hamilton?