Biden - Tology

Biden running for President in '16 ? Now that would be funny. A certain poster on here would end up twisted into the ground trying to defend him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't understand how a woman could use the word "rape" so casually.
Your vice president used it over & over again very casually saying the rapes will go up if you don't pass the jobs bill. He also threatened school children saying they wouldn't be safe unless the jobs bill was passed. He's the culprit and I'm just making you aware of it.

I did not start the rape crap, Joe did.........so rag on Joe for it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just so you know, post #43 was cut & pasted.....that includes the "who do I have to rape....." quote. It's not my words and 'whoever' was making as ass of Joe Biden. So, watch who you blame for stuff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the whole damn thing...............

Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 1:00 pm | Caption This… “Ok, who do I have to rape around here to pass Obama’s jobs bill?”

Students watch as Vice President Joe Biden speaks to a fourth grade class at the Goode Elementary School in York, Pa., Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, during a stop to highlight the American Job Act. (AP Photo)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your vice president used it over & over again very casually saying the rapes will go up if you don't pass the jobs bill. He also threatened school children saying they wouldn't be safe unless the jobs bill was passed. He's the culprit and I'm just making you aware of it.

I did not start the rape crap, Joe did.........so rag on Joe for it.

I am baffled that you are able to use the word "rape" so casually, especially as a woman. I am a man and would never use that word in a casual manner.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's exactly what Biden was saying..........and that from now on all bills will be passed under threat of rape. Quit being so thick headed.
Do you use the "friend" word when describing love making. I happen to think that's revolting and disrespectful.....

Then you have the greeners saying we all are raping the land....hello, it's a word!! Grow up.

Do you watch the Office and laugh when the Indian girl, Kelly, says "rape" when she's confronted about anything on the show?

Quit playing holier than thou Saint Dave.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Biden’s Latest Bizarre Excuse On Why Stimulus Didn’t Keep Unemployment Rate Below 8% As Obama Promised: Economists Used Bad Math…
He also dropped the jobs “created or saved” shtick and goes with the even more vague jobs “brought back or saved.”
Via Beltway Confidential:

. . . Biden also answered the criticism that he and President Obama have presided over two and a half years of high unemployment figures. “We have brought back jobs. We have brought back or saved over 3 million jobs,” he said, adding that “the fact of the matter is that’s not enough.” Biden defended the current administration’s economic record, saying that “we started with an 8 million job deficit that wasn’t of our making.”

“Nobody can look you in the eye and tell you that the Recovery Act and that stimulus did not create jobs and did not do very good things for the economy,” Biden said. He blamed the failure of the stimulus to keep unemployment below 8 percent, as Obama promised, on poor calculations by economists:

“The problem was, in the beginning, the economists said that in fact we wouldn’t go above 8 percent [unemployment] because they didn’t know until this last quarter that the economy shrunk, in the last term of the Bush administration, almost 9 percent. Everybody thought it was more like 5.5 percent. An
d so, the point was, we were all operating off of what the blue chips were looking at and the numbers were wrong. But the fact is, if we hadn’t had that stimulus, we would be in a position now where we would be in a double-dip recession some time ago.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey Buck, take your damn feet off my table !!!!

October 23, 2011 @ 2:00 pm | Biden: It’s “Awfully Clear” That America Is “On The Right Path”…

If it’s the path to ruin then I agree, but something tells me that’s no what Biden’s talking about.

(Bloomberg) — Vice President Joe Biden said voters in the 2012 U.S. presidential election will face a choice on which political party offers a better plan to “get the economy moving. ”
“Whoever is our opponent will be tough,” Democrat Biden said today on CNN’s “State of the Union.” Voters are “going to have to decide, and they will decide, whether or not we’re on the right path or if the other team is offering a better path. When people begin to focus, I think the choice is going to become awfully clear.”
Boosting employment is central to galvanizing the U.S. economy, Biden said. Democrats began trying to pass President Barack Obama’s $447 billion jobs proposal in pieces after the Senate blocked consideration of the full plan on Oct 12. The full plan would expand a payroll tax break due to expire at the end of this year, increase spending on public works projects and extend jobless benefits.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 @ 10:16 am | Biden Files Complaint With Senate Press Office Against Reporter Who Confronted Him About Rape Rhetoric…

Waaaah.
(The Hill) — Joe Biden’s office has complained to the Senate press gallery about a confrontation the vice president had with a conservative journalist last week on Capitol Hill.
Biden aides asked whether Senate rules were broken in the wake of the contentious exchange between the vice president and the reporter.

Jason Mattera, who works for Human Events, a conservative magazine, used a pretext to catch Biden off guard in a Senate hallway and grill him on claims the vice president has made about jobs legislation.
Biden’s office has also contacted the standing committee of correspondents, which oversees the gallery, regarding whether Mattera broke the rules by ambushing him.

Heather Rothman, the chairwoman of the gallery’s standing committee, said the matter is under review.
“We’re aware of the concerns,” said Rothman, a reporter for BNA. “It’s being

Lue C Fur

Evil member
"Oh my gosh...i got asked a tuff question that i was not ready for. I told the MSM that i must know all questions ahead of time and they must be easy softball questions."

I wonder what numbers ole Joe wanted the guy to look at? Every chart I can find shows all three crimes Joe mentioned are down have been on a steady decline for several years.

I couldn't fine any info on year to date for '11 compared to equal time for previous years.

So Joe is either misinformed or just lying.