Biden - Tology

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I wonder what numbers ole Joe wanted the guy to look at? Every chart I can find shows all three crimes Joe mentioned are down have been on a steady decline for several years.

I couldn't fine any info on year to date for '11 compared to equal time for previous years.

So Joe is either misinformed or just lying.

I remember reading something a few days ago that the FBI stats show the big three...rape, murder, theft are all down the last 4 years. So ole Joe, like the rest of the Liberals is blowin smoke. But if you say it long enough then people will believe it...kinda like how the Dems are the good guys with race relations and the civil rights movement, or how all the people up in wall street are Repubicans, The Tea party are racists, etc. All BS and lies.

To be fair, even though the numbers are shrinking for the violent crimes, the totals are still too high. Biden's claim is just ridiculous and simply untrue.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hmmmmm...it has been speculated for awhile about Joe Biden leaving and Hillary taking his place to help out the Messiah. Here is more speculation:

Are Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden Trying Out for New Jobs?
Under the definition that a cynic is a premature realist, I nominate myself with the following theory: It’s no accident or coincidence that Joe Biden is acting like such a jerk lately, and Hillary Rodham Clinton is playing the good soldier. They are trying out for new jobs -- each other’s.
Clinton could replace the foot-in-mouth vice president as President Obama’s running mate, and Biden could replace her as secretary of state.

I’m aware that the White House already has shot down the idea, and perhaps honestly so. Since it’s early in the campaign and Obama hasn’t given final approval, there is no deal.
Yet the switch makes such perfect sense that White House handlers likely will be forced to give it serious consideration next year, if they haven’t already. Absent an economic miracle or the gift of a Republican opponent who can’t attract independent voters, Obama looks to be headed for defeat in 2012. His divisive populism isn’t moving the needle, and he’s running out of options and time.
The key fact is that he pulls only one in three independents, and that means he will have trouble winning enough swing states to get a majority of 270 electoral votes. Running up the score in deep-blue states like new and California won’t matter if he can’t win in places like Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All four of those states elected GOP governors last year.
Biden adds nothing to the ticket, and his erratic bluster makes him a liability. Clinton would be a shot in the arm for the campaign among women, and holds appeal to the blue-collar workers in the industrial states Obama needs.
So remember my theory the next time Biden says something stupid -- which will be the next time he opens his mouth. And remember it the next time Clinton goes on TV to enthusiastically praise Obama for “smart leadership,” as she did Sunday.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hmmmmm...it has been speculated for awhile about Joe Biden leaving and Hillary taking his place to help out the Messiah. Here is more speculation:

Are Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden Trying Out for New Jobs?
Under the definition that a cynic is a premature realist, I nominate myself with the following theory: It’s no accident or coincidence that Joe Biden is acting like such a jerk lately, and Hillary Rodham Clinton is playing the good soldier. They are trying out for new jobs -- each other’s.
Clinton could replace the foot-in-mouth vice president as President Obama’s running mate, and Biden could replace her as secretary of state.

I’m aware that the White House already has shot down the idea, and perhaps honestly so. Since it’s early in the campaign and Obama hasn’t given final approval, there is no deal.
Yet the switch makes such perfect sense that White House handlers likely will be forced to give it serious consideration next year, if they haven’t already. Absent an economic miracle or the gift of a Republican opponent who can’t attract independent voters, Obama looks to be headed for defeat in 2012. His divisive populism isn’t moving the needle, and he’s running out of options and time.
The key fact is that he pulls only one in three independents, and that means he will have trouble winning enough swing states to get a majority of 270 electoral votes. Running up the score in deep-blue states like new and California won’t matter if he can’t win in places like Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All four of those states elected GOP governors last year.
Biden adds nothing to the ticket, and his erratic bluster makes him a liability. Clinton would be a shot in the arm for the campaign among women, and holds appeal to the blue-collar workers in the industrial states Obama needs.
So remember my theory the next time Biden says something stupid -- which will be the next time he opens his mouth. And remember it the next time Clinton goes on TV to enthusiastically praise Obama for “smart leadership,” as she did Sunday.

I see you have been victimized by the FOXED spin machine once again. Look, just last night on Jay Leno, the President made it absolutely clear, JOE BIDEN is the vice president and he isnt going anywhere. This ridiculous story, generated out of the FOXED SPEWS political machine continues to get air time only on FOX and this board.

While on the show, the audience supported President Obama overwhelmingly.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I see you have been victimized by the FOXED spin machine once again. Look, just last night on Jay Leno, the President made it absolutely clear, JOE BIDEN is the vice president and he isnt going anywhere. This ridiculous story, generated out of the FOXED SPEWS political machine continues to get air time only on FOX and this board.

Peace.

Wow...you really have the Liberal Obama Kool-aid flowing in your veins. Be careful what your predict because like you have shown in the past you have been very wrong. And of course the crowd loved him...its Obama and he has his Zombies like you who follow him everywhere...duh.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Biden: “It’s Time To Fight Back. . . We’re Looking For This Fight”…
New tone. (He kind of fails to mention that the Democrats won't pass that piece of crap jobs bill either)
(Orlando Sentinel) — Vice President Joe Biden turned a dinner speech to Florida Democrats at Walt Disney World into a pep rally Friday night, blasting Republicans as obstructionists with whom he said the administration can no longer work.

Biden knocked Republicans for blocking President Obama’s American Jobs Act, for “playing roulette” with the federal deficit ceiling and standing in the way of other Obama initiatives, from Wall Street reform to health-care reform to the end of the Iraq occupation.

Biden said he and Obama tried for 2 ½ years to sit down with Republicans and now he concludes, “This is not your father’s Republican Party.”

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back,” Biden bellowed to a cheering crowd of more than 1,000 people at the Florida Democratic Party annual convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. “We are looking for this fight.”

Paraphrasing President Franklin Roosevelt’s attacks on his Republican critics in the 1930s, Biden belittled House Speaker John Boehner, House Minority Leader Eric Cantor and Senate President Mitch McConnell as “a beautiful rhythm of obstructionists, Boehner, Cantor and Mitch.”

Biden accused Republicans of creating the very budget deficits that they campaign against, and of not understanding that their tax-cuts proposals and vow to kill health-care reform would make the budget situation worse.

Peace.
I haven't heard this job swap scenario before this, you must watch fox much more than I do. I don't buy the switch theory, but I don't buy that Biden will be on the ticket in '12 either. Regardless of what Zer0 says to Leno or anyone else, Biden is a weight around Zer0's neck. If the decision was already made that Biden would be removed, they wouldn't let that cat out of the bag just yet. Don't be surprised if three months or so before the election an announcement is made that due to health problems or family interest Biden is not going to be on the ticket. Surely Zer0 is smart enough not to let Biden loose on the rest of the world. Well, maybe not. Oh yea, and this wouldn't be the first time Zer0 has out right lied.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Other Side I see you have been victimized by the FOXED spin machine once again. Look, just last night on Jay Leno, the President made it absolutely clear, JOE BIDEN is the vice president and he isnt going anywhere. This ridiculous story, generated out of the FOXED SPEWS political machine continues to get air time only on FOX and this board.

Peace."

Does this mean we should all tune into Jay Leno to get really truthful political news?? Poppycock!! (wasn't he great on AGT?)

I haven't seen a Leno show in probably 10 years or more. So, you use Leno, Maher and Stewart for your political views and info. This explains a whole hell of a lot!!

Biden is just getting ready to turn 69 (Nov. 20th) He says he'll run in 2016........he'd be 74.......too old for the job. He'll be all demented by then.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On that leno show just who was in the audience that night ?
bhos screens all those that attend his " townhall " meetings, so why not a tv show ?
was their really even an audience or just some canned sound effects ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Saturday, November 5, 2011 @ 1:00 pm |
Biden Vows Emperor Obama Will Continue To Use Executive Orders…

I’m sure the Democrats won’t have a problem with the next GOP president ruling by imperial fiat.
(TheDC) — Call him persistent, stubborn or hard-headed.

The White House is refusing “to take no for an answer” on its jobs plan, Vice President Joe Biden told the nation in the presidential weekly address.

Biden also promised that the Obama administration would continue to use executive action to advance its agenda to create jobs.

“If the Republican Congress won’t join us, we’re going to continue to act on our own to make the changes that we can to bring relief to middle-class families and those aspiring to get in the middle class,” Biden said.
Keep reading…

someone needs to tell zer0bama and blabber mouth biden that the first thing you do when you find yourself in a hole is stop digging.

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 10:58 am |
Biden To Attend Meeting On Government Transparency . . . Behind Closed-Doors…
Assploding irony.

Spot the irony in Vice President Biden’s schedule today, from the White House’s daily guidance:

“At 1:00 PM, the Vice President will attend a meeting of the Government Accountability and Transparency Board in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. At 2:30 PM, the Vice President will meet with representatives of the National Sheriffs’ Association in the Roosevelt Room. These meetings are closed press

moreluck

golden ticket member
ABC News) — As Mitt Romney delivered his victory speech in New Hampshire tonight, Vice President Joe Biden told state Democrats via video teleconference that the GOP front-runner is clueless when it comes to understanding the middle class.
“He thinks it’s more important for the stockholders and the shareholders and the investors and the venture capital guys to do well than for those employees to be part of the bargain,” Biden said.

“We inherited a broken bargain, a deal that our parents didn’t have to face,” he said, citing the struggles of the middle class. “And we were determined to fix it.

“Listen to Mitt Romney: He has no idea the bargain even exists, let alone is broken,” Biden said. “How else can you say the best way to fix the financial crisis is by letting it all go down to the bottom?”

Biden’s remarks were broadcast live over the Internet exclusively to 25 Democratic house parties in 24 cities across the Granite State. A campaign official said more than 2,000 Obama supporters turned out for the events.

As for how he and President Obama will seal the deal in November, Biden compared the challenge of defeating Republican opponents to clearing “brush” off the road.

“The country is ready to move,” he said. “We’ve just got to clear the brush out of the way.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
January 18, 2012 @ 11:25 pm | Biden: “San Francisco Giants On Their Way To The Super Bowl”…

Scary thought of the day: This :censored2: is one heartbeat away from the presidency.
Via SFGate:
Vice President Joe Biden had his “oops” moment Wednesday speaking in a 49er-crazed San Francisco when he told a crowd at a city political fundraiser that “the Giants are on their way to the Super Bowl.”
Biden spoke at a closed event in the city’s financial District at the Bently Reserve when he made the gaffe, according to a White House pool report released today.

The comment by Biden drew immediate “good-natured” boos from the crowd, according to the report by Josh Richman of the Oakland Tribune, who was the only local print reporter allowed to cover the event.

After suggesting that the Giants were heading to the Super Bowl, Biden quickly recognized the gaffe and and explained he was accustomed to thinking in terms of the San Francisco Giants and their baseball wins. His next reference was to the “49ers on their way” to the Big

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't believe in the ...."through no fault of their own..." statement. If anyone blindly signed closing papers and didn't read them or check if they could afford the loan, they are irresponsible and don't deserve to own a house.

Even the simplest methods.....like the sheet of paper divided in half with 'pro' on one side and 'con' on the other (my personal favorite for almost 45 years) would be very helpful. Or a list of your expenditures and what money is left.....If you have a $100 left at the end of the month, you can't afford a home.

Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 1:26 pm | [h=2]Biden: GOP “Survival of The Fittest” Idea Is “Quickest Way” To Solve Housing Crisis, They’re “Right”…[/h]

January 18, 2012 @ 11:25 pm | Biden: “San Francisco Giants On Their Way To The Super Bowl”…

Scary thought of the day: This :censored2: is one heartbeat away from the presidency.
Via SFGate:
Vice President Joe Biden had his “oops” moment Wednesday speaking in a 49er-crazed San Francisco when he told a crowd at a city political fundraiser that “the Giants are on their way to the Super Bowl.”
Biden spoke at a closed event in the city’s financial District at the Bently Reserve when he made the gaffe, according to a White House pool report released today.

The comment by Biden drew immediate “good-natured” boos from the crowd, according to the report by Josh Richman of the Oakland Tribune, who was the only local print reporter allowed to cover the event.

After suggesting that the Giants were heading to the Super Bowl, Biden quickly recognized the gaffe and and explained he was accustomed to thinking in terms of the San Francisco Giants and their baseball wins. His next reference was to the “49ers on their way” to the Big

walter biden.jpg
walter biden.jpg