Big announcement FRIDAY!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Don't mess with my Kenmei. He can't possibly be involved because I don't think he ever got out of that room. Or he "tapered" himself up.

We haven't heard from Kenmei in a while. I have been wondering if he is stuck in that room with the "big eye" looking at him. I never did figure out that one.

happyboy

Good job upstate, 500 more and i think Cheryl has to pay you some sort of pension. I think it's 3000 and out or something like that.:happy2:

alister

New uniforms were just handed out at our center.

Steve,
The only thing i have to say about that is that i hope your that talented to photoshop that picture in the 8 minutes it took for you to post (or at least from the start of the thread). God have mercy on you if you had that picture waiting for the time to use it, because you be on sick SOB. :funny:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve,
The only thing i have to say about that is that i hope your that talented to photoshop that picture in the 8 minutes it took for you to post (or at least from the start of the thread). God have mercy on you if you had that picture waiting for the time to use it, because you be on sick SOB. :funny:

Ha Ha Ha, I always keep one in the chamber. Matter of fact, wife and I went to a costume party on Saturday. Wife was the UPS girl and I was the FedEx guy...LOL. Sunday I photoshopped this one and was going to start a, what are you going to be for Halloween, thread.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, it looks like you have your Holloween costume already. Wear that to work on the 31st and let us know what your center manager says to you.:happy2:

Wore the Hat on Monday just to see what would be said. Got all sorts of looks and laughs, LOL. Going to ask for the day off on the 31st. I'll wear the whole uniform to the PCM that day.

abes

abes
If you haven't heard,ups will announce friday that they are downsizing our xmas turkey next year to a cornish hen,stock will split 2-1 on this news,finally some good news.That's what I heard thru the feeder pipeline.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Stevethefedexguy ............. your wife is cute!!!
was that the first time you were in a FEDEX guys pants?????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

over9five

Staff member
Actually........

.........I heard.........

.................rumor has it................

................you didn't hear it from me, but.............

......................this Friday.......................

Soberups will get his 3 point seat belt!!!!!!!!

<remember, it's just a rumor>

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ha Ha Ha, I always keep one in the chamber. Matter of fact, wife and I went to a costume party on Saturday. Wife was the UPS girl and I was the FedEx guy...LOL. Sunday I photoshopped this one and was going to start a, what are you going to be for Halloween, thread.
I have to ask! Does the wife like the fedex package better than the ups package?

Which one came faster?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
rumor has it that UPS is buying Twin Hill !!! As of 11/1/08 they will no longer provide size 44 {FEEDER PANTS} any driver 44 w and over will have to go pre/load or package!!!!!