Big Bonus for managers

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Goldilocks, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Overheard one playing the money song and talking to another manager about their payout. Large ones off your hard work.

2. robdabanks

robdabanks Member

For both ground and express?

3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Express got very Big bonus checks. I'm very sure ground got bigger bonus checks off your slave labor. Ask BB

4. robdabanks

robdabanks Member

I wonder if that's the reason they are hovering around my truck every morning asking how many pcs I have.

5. Dex01

Dex01 Banned

I am going to go out on a limb, and surmise that the stations that you have worked at have not included domiciles. Empirically speaking, when management is not present, company policy begins to be thrown out the window, which, to be honest with you, is rarely good.

6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Like I've said before, never trust a manager. They always have an ulterior motive and they sure as hell aren't concerned for your safety.

7. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

We got a pretty decent raise with this years contract. Just sayin...

8. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't doubt it but management around here knows to keep talk of bonuses quiet.

Our preload did get a "Best in District" plaque. Most people call it a "Participation Medal".

9. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Otherwise known as "highest TLH by any means necessary" award.

10. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

Or most accurately, "Damages be Damned".

11. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

Yet injuries and accidents will reduce a bonus quicker than anything else...

12. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

Probably why our SM and OM's were flipping out about both a few weeks ago. Both accidents and injuries were up over 100% this past fiscal year at this station. We even had a long meeting (during a code 43 of course) because of it. All but a couple of the accidents were from newbies with under a year.

13. Cactus

Well if that's true then they need to pay a lot more attention to safety than trying to squeeze as too many stops out of a courier. And you can tell that to your buddy Smith too.

14. 59 Dano

If the bonuses are so huge this year, as Goldi has intimated, then they're paying plenty of attention to safety.

15. Cactus

No. They've just been damn lucky.

Big difference.

16. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

Lol. Not in my station. A mechanic told me that half of our trucks have been in the body shop in the last year. We have one of the worst safety records in the country.

17. Cactus

When there's a big push for productivity and less time to do the job, then that's the price they pay.

No free lunches.

18. 59 Dano

Whatever gets you through the night, Cac.

19. 59 Dano

Are you more productive?

20. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

WAGN