Big Brown Brother

upsgrunt

Friday we noticed that Mountain Dew had been taken out of the vending machines. When we asked about it, the supes told us that it had been mandated to be removed because the district had deemed it an "energy drink". It gets funnier because the Dew was replaced with Sun Drop, which is higher in caffeine.
I quit drinking MD years ago, but there were several drivers who were very pissed.
Really UPS? Really?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lunch box audits. Think it's made up? They actually talked about implementing a reward system for random volunteer lunchbox audits here. Neeeless to say it didn't get very far when it was know to be under consideration.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Friday we noticed that Mountain Dew had been taken out of the vending machines. When we asked about it, the supes told us that it had been mandated to be removed because the district had deemed it an "energy drink". It gets funnier because the Dew was replaced with Sun Drop, which is higher in caffeine.
I quit drinking MD years ago, but there were several drivers who were very pissed.
Really UPS? Really?
They should audit the "UPS/United Way" food they offer in the building here...all I see is grease cheese hamburger and pasta in the meals, that can't be too healthy. I wouldn't dare try.

Nevermind that, the roach coach ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who cares. Why does ups even have to give u a vending machine? It's not like they are saying u can't bring a mt dew in. Even if they do guess what without that caffeine my production just went way down. Lol

OPTION3

Really UPS? Really?
I LOVE when they give "health" advice over the DIAD....we had one that said " reduce stress in your life, It's Heart healthy".......I sent back...I NEVER take my health advice from anyone other than my doctor....DO you have a medical degree?........WA-LLA no more messages! Before one of you smart azzes say...What if they would have sent back yes we do, if they have I would walk in drop trow and ask them advice on a NASTY hemorrhoid ! LOL!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Most major heart attacks won't happen until after retirement (around 65- 70), so I'm surprised the company's even concerned with that. Heart disease is more of a blood sugar/inflammation problem anyway.

browntroll

i dont understand since they have monsters and other energy drinks in my hubs vending machine, i used to see pt sups hand them out
in the past. only thing that really bothered me was that the security guards wont let you walk out with an open container of any kind of soda
or drinks they cant see their hand on the other side.

I don't use the vending machines anyways because we know who gets the kick back on it

Kick back? Heck, American Food and Vending in our building is UPS owned. Have a machine rip you off? The number to call is a 4 digit extension inside the building.

​I don't give them a dime.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
. only thing that really bothered me was that the security guards wont let you walk out with an open container of any kind of soda
or drinks they cant see their hand on the other side.

As long as you paid for the soda/flavored drink, tell the security guy to pound sand, MAKE them take it from you. Pop one open and take one sip, then when they try to take it, flail around and spill the majority of the soda on him. That should be the last time they ask you to toss the soda.

overallowed

They are full of BS advice. One of my favorites is when summer is coming and they tell us to wear "light colored clothing". Really?? I have asked supe where is my khaki uniform. Yea, I get the stare after that one.

As long as you paid for the soda/flavored drink, tell the security guy to pound sand, MAKE them take it from you. Pop one open and take one sip, then when they try to take it, flail around and spill the majority of the soda on him. That should be the last time they ask you to toss the soda.

They will pound sand. Right up your ass as they walk you out the door. It's happened here.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Another idiot move by the numbnutts. Nothing surprises with these jackasses. I said it before n ill say it again, these idiots could screw up a wet dream lol.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Guess the Stewards should spend a few bucks on some cases of Mt. Dew to hand out at the gate, along with a Union application.

They are full of BS advice. One of my favorites is when summer is coming and they tell us to wear "light colored clothing". Really?? I have asked supe where is my khaki uniform. Yea, I get the stare after that one.
That one always kills me.......................................................along with drink plenty of water and dont over exert yourself!and stay out of the heat!...wtf??..lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
That one always kills me.......................................................along with drink plenty of water and dont over exert yourself!and stay out of the heat!...wtf??..lol

Every time they tell us to stay out of the heat I ask them why I get my most overtime during the summertime when the heat and sun is at it's highest point.