Big Brown Brother

Hey, I like a cold Mountain Dew on a hot day and the extra boost doesn't hurt at the end of the night either. At least its not Monster, if anything they should pull that item out of the machine.

UPSERHAPPYMAN

This is exactly how management thinks about everything. Why make the employees happy about anything. Sure take their vending machines away. The employees are just the ones that make UPS the success it is. We are what makes this company survive. Its not the stupervisors yelling to have people turn the conveyor back on or speed up. Not the stinking management. I could care less if UPS provides me with a vending machine. If I want a soda I will stop at a store on my route and by one. However for PT's I can see Vending machines being important.

UPSERHAPPYMAN

I LOVE when they give "health" advice over the DIAD....we had one that said " reduce stress in your life, It's Heart healthy".......I sent back...I NEVER take my health advice from anyone other than my doctor....DO you have a medical degree?........WA-LLA no more messages! Before one of you smart azzes say...What if they would have sent back yes we do, if they have I would walk in drop trow and ask them advice on a NASTY hemorrhoid ! LOL!

Yep, Our business manager will be out giving a PCM about eating healthy or exercising and 5 minutes later he will be smoking a cigarette as us drivers are leaving the building. Why would I want to hear any heath advice from this fool.

overallowed

Yep, Our business manager will be out giving a PCM about eating healthy or exercising and 5 minutes later he will be smoking a cigarette as us drivers are leaving the building. Why would I want to hear any heath advice from this fool.
He is trying to give a good example of what NOT to do.

OPTION3

Heck, if my center manager would smoke.....I would buy him a carton....maybe it would expedite things!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As long as you paid for the soda/flavored drink, tell the security guy to pound sand, MAKE them take it from you. Pop one open and take one sip, then when they try to take it, flail around and spill the majority of the soda on him. That should be the last time they ask you to toss the soda.

In cartoon world, this is funny, why not treat the security person with some respect? I am sure that they deal with idiots all day long why join that list.
Why is every answer to a problem is stupidity?