Big Brown

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Here is what the button looks like for those of you who haven't gotten one:

lol thom1842,
I was just about to post a photo of the button. We got ours today, I grabbed a few of them. Most people didn't seem too interested. I thought about going by the local Hooters restaurant to try to pin one on a waitress, but on second thought I decided that wouldn't be a great idea.:blink:

thom1842

I'm hoping to someday pair my button with the $2 win ticket I just got from the local track up here to sell on ebay in 20 years after BB wins the triple crown! :greedy:

trickpony1

BB didn't win today.
Not to worry though.
The company doctor will give him a bottle of 400 mg ibuprofen, a pat on the bottom and put him back on the track.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BB gets a steroid shot (legal) every month. They skipped it this month. Oops! I think it was also probably too darned hot there today.

The jockey took care to not let the horse get hurt. That's a good jockey.

There'll be more races.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They need to study the slow motion films carefully. BB may have gotten kicked in the front legs by the winning horse when he got up real close in the beginning of the race.

UPS Lifer

Hats off to Ken - It's not all about winning. He showed how much he cares for that horse.
That is a great jockey!

On the bright side..... look at all that publicity. I was going to go to dinner tonight and wear the pin! ..... I don't think so now! :wink2:
:its_all_good:

gator

very disappointing. not in the horse because he kicked butt in the other 2 races but just that he didn't win the triple crown. i knew the trainer was way to confident! still, go big brown.

H

hseofpayne

very disappointing. not in the horse because he kicked butt in the other 2 races but just that he didn't win the triple crown. i knew the trainer was way to confident! still, go big brown.
He may not have won, but he came in a close dead last! Horse was originally bought 2 years ago for $60,000, said today he was worth $50.000,000! Would have been worth 100 million if he had won. What an investment!

local804

BB gets a steroid shot (legal) every month. They skipped it this month. Oops! I think it was also probably too darned hot there today.

The jockey took care to not let the horse get hurt. That's a good jockey.

There'll be more races.

It was way too hot here 2day