BIG FREEZE!

barnyard

KTM rider
I walked off a couple of stops yesterday and the snot froze as it dripped from my nose (only exposed skin). Ended up with a spot of frostbite on my nose. Other than that, it was not horrible to work outside.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
IMAG0117.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
-13 on my outdoor thermometer as we speak. Can't wait to see who calls in sick.
We know who calls in, and yet, I show up, and get told my stops per hour need to go up, just coz it is 12 degrees doesnt give you a reason to drop a stop per hour. Not to mention 6 inches of snow on roads they never plow. I just said, when was it 12 degrees? It was -13, Tuesday and Wednesday when I went to work. It got to 15 today, downright balmy.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
....because we were too stupid to stay in school.....

Upstate you are way up in Ny. It's got to be cold up there. Down by us south of Albany. We really had one cold work week. That was around x Mas. Otherwise hasn't been all that bad since. Mostly 0 or lower10 below at night. Ten to 15 during the day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate you are way up in Ny. It's got to be cold up there. Down by us south of Albany. We really had one cold work week. That was around x Mas. Otherwise hasn't been all that bad since. Mostly 0 or lower10 below at night. Ten to 15 during the day

It got up to 25 today----felt like a heat wave.

south philly

Leave the truck running we got most of our guys with 5 hour idle time in our center if they don't like it its to bad they tell us at pcm everyday and the next day its the same thing they cant do nothing but threaten don't worry about it

Sent using BrownCafe App

Re-Raise

My wife took the picture above Thursday at our house when she got home from work. My p7 gelled up on me about 2 miles from our house, and some friends of mine came by and pulled me to my house off the main road. I HATE winter. I did, however, get to deliver out of my driver sup's SUV the rest of the day which helped me clean up my EC's. He was driving or I would have gotten more delivered.

Marne Vet

It's pretty sad when you go outside and 25 degrees is starting to feel comfortable. That's how long the temps have been below freezing around here. I almost took off both of my jackets on Friday because it hit 34. :/