Big Garage Sale Tomorrow. Garage Sale Finds You want To Brag About

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we are having a huge garage sale tomorrow. lots of stuff that we got for free from neighbors , etc. plus a classic old VW beetle if anyone wants to fly in for. only 5k.

funny thing is the money we make will go to buying stuff from other garage sales. ha ha.

the best garage sale finds that we found were a book for a dollar that we sold for $100 on amazon. a snowblower we got for free sold for $100. a car that we paid $3350 for on ebay , we sold for $6500. that's just a small sampling.

we live in a resort area so most of the garage sales have pretty good stuff. our whole house is furnished with garage sale finds. we usually only pay 10-30 cents on the dollar for really terrific stuff.

then we have several of our own sales every summer with all the free stuff we pick up. i watch craigslist everyday for free stuff. plus people put out some good stuff on trash day. usually it only needs a quick fix that people do not have time for or a good cleaning.

it's fun

rod

Retired 22 years
The garage sale crap around here is just crap from other peoples garage sales. It all just gets recycled around town. The wife and I quite both quit going to garage sales/lawn sales years ago. I sill hit an auction once in awhile.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
we are having a huge garage sale tomorrow. lots of stuff that we got for free from neighbors , etc. plus a classic old VW beetle if anyone wants to fly in for. only 5k.

funny thing is the money we make will go to buying stuff from other garage sales. ha ha.

the best garage sale finds that we found were a book for a dollar that we sold for $100 on amazon. a snowblower we got for free sold for $100. a car that we paid $3350 for on ebay , we sold for $6500. that's just a small sampling.

we live in a resort area so most of the garage sales have pretty good stuff. our whole house is furnished with garage sale finds. we usually only pay 10-30 cents on the dollar for really terrific stuff.

then we have several of our own sales every summer with all the free stuff we pick up. i watch craigslist everyday for free stuff. plus people put out some good stuff on trash day. usually it only needs a quick fix that people do not have time for or a good cleaning.

it's fun

Next time you are out yard sale hunting, try to find the capital letter button for your keyboard. I think I saw one on Craigslist once.

L

Little Brownie Girl

I saw a tag on an old radio " whistles but still works - just like the wife".......

I asked him how much....he was old and couldn't hear me ...so I got no reception...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I saw a tag on an old radio " whistles but still works - just like the wife".......

I asked him how much....he was old and couldn't hear me ...so I got no reception...
we have picked up several real old radios with tubes and such. one only needed a power cord and the other only needed a tube that could be found on ebay.