Big Shots Flock To 777F Roll-out

Washu234

Mr FedEx unfortunately the reason that people like Bbsam and this 59 Dano character get all hot under the feathers by you is that at the end of the day its people like you that intimidate them. You see they are narsasistic and believe that only they have the right answers and when they are confronted with people of differing oppinions they turn tail and throw insults. The days of union free Fed-Ex are coming to an end and it wont be at the hands of UPS , but at the hands of angry Fed-Ex employees like you.

Nah people attack Mr. FedEx cause he sounds crazy. He's very hateful and rarely says anything positive - but rarely says anything untrue.

I'm often frustrated at this forum for how far off topic we seem to always go.

That said - I'm pretty excited about the new 777. Wish we all got free crap like buttons or something about it. Why is it every time I ask about the company doing something cool management chuckles 'back in the good days we totally would of'.

Ohhh FedEx. You can make a turn around. You're still the best in the business.

bbsam

Staff member
Mr FedEx unfortunately the reason that people like Bbsam and this 59 Dano character get all hot under the feathers by you is that at the end of the day its people like you that intimidate them. You see they are narsasistic and believe that only they have the right answers and when they are confronted with people of differing oppinions they turn tail and throw insults. The days of union free Fed-Ex are coming to an end and it wont be at the hands of UPS , but at the hands of angry Fed-Ex employees like you.
You must be confused. I am not in the least bit intimidated by anyone on this sight, nor do I "turn tail and throw insults". I have posted quite freely on this sight how I think things will play out at Fedex and have given my reasons for thinking so. MrFedex has done the same. I think we are at somewhat of a consensus about what we believe Fred is up to as far as diverting as much express volume to ground as possible to increase profit. We disagree, and appropriately so, as to whether it is a good thing or not. I invite you to point out where I have insulted MrFedex so that I may apologize. I go out of my way to try to remain civil in my disagreements, but that does not mean I always succeed.