Big UPS customer Amazon leases its own fleet of 767 cargo jets

10 point

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

If the company would reward employees with a $20 gift card for every new (producing) sales/retention lead we would see considerable volume growth.

Money talks.

upschuck

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

If the company would reward employees with a $20 gift card for every new (producing) sales/retention lead we would see considerable volume growth.

Money talks.
I know a guy who used to fund his vacations with those leads. May have taken advantage of the system.

10 point

I know a guy who used to fund his vacations with those leads. May have taken advantage of the system.
I don't know how it is possible to take advantage of this system when it was like pulling teeth to get my credit for taking Quest Communications away from FedEx locally. They were shipping about $150 grand in ground, about $3000/day in extra insurance for HV, tons of next days and two semiloads of Sonic air a day (sporadically) and the company dragged their feet giving me credit for taking them from FedEx. Like dragging an elephant up a mountain without a cart.

upschuck

Yep. I had around $1500 put on my card.
Seriously.

And the card was delivered to my home by Airborne Express.
That turned some heads.
I remember I said something about that to my sup, and a little while later got an apology letter from them saying they should of used UPS instead. Don't know if sup said something to higher ups, or if that had nothing to do with it.

10 point

I remember I said something about that to my sup, and a little while later got an apology letter from them saying they should of used UPS instead. Don't know if sup said something to higher ups, or if that had nothing to do with it.
The division BD boss was in our building right after mine came and I told him about it too.
I received a letter of apology too. I should have gotten points from that lead lead too lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Probably not a sup... Small time player

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Didn't that happen with the Olympic tickets when ups was the official shipping company