"big_arrow_up" is no more.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can't use the mobile app every since I changed usernames. Bummer.
Have you tried logging out on the app and then logging back in with your new username?
I believe a sync of the username database in xenforo must take place.
When I had this problem, I could never find a solution and then one day my username changed from Hoaxster to Photog within the app.
Seems like it was couple of weeks to me.

Overpaid Union Thug

Have you tried logging out on the app and then logging back in with your new username?
I believe a sync of the username database in xenforo must take place.
When I had this problem, I could never find a solution and then one day my username changed from Hoaxster to Photog within the app.
Seems like it was couple of weeks to me.

I can't do anything. It says it can't find the username big_arrow_up and then the screen turns white and stays that way no matter what buttons I push or how long I wait.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The browncafe username database is a xenforo database. The api is real time.

Seems like your phones have cached the data. Have you tried clearing the bc app's cache in your phone? If you're unsure how to do this maybe uninstall the app and then reinstall it again and sign in with your new username.

The browncafe username database is a xenforo database. The api is real time.

Seems like your phones have cached the data. Have you tried clearing the bc app's cache in your phone? If you're unsure how to do this maybe uninstall the app and then reinstall it again and sign in with your new username.
They can also do a hard restart of their phone. Hold the top on off button and the home key until you device restarts. It won't hurt the device and it fixes many bugs.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ha, I always thought that YOU were the person in that avatar. I have several user names on here and switch when I want. I don't understand why you felt the need to do things this way??? By the way, this is my first post in FOR-EVER, due to the fact that I have trouble navigating this site, anymore.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ha, I always thought that YOU were the person in that avatar. I have several user names on here and switch when I want. I don't understand why you felt the need to do things this way??? By the way, this is my first post in FOR-EVER, due to the fact that I have trouble navigating this site, anymore.
If I can figure it out, anybody can.......I'm not that computer savvy.

Overpaid Union Thug

Nope not me. Even in my prime...uh...worst.....I never did as many drugs as that character did. I changed my name cause I've never really liked it and the underscores made it worse I guess. I mean really....the name "big arrow up"?? A button on the diad? How cheesy is that?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Welcome back STUG we missed you !!