Bigfoot sighting in Spokane, Washington!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Actually, believe me or not, but I think the whole cast of the original Star Trek has visited that town, and you can see autographed pics in the bar and hotel/restaurant there.
And, they always fight to have the newest Star Trek movie to be released in Vulcan, too.
I'm not sure if they have succeeded in that 1 , yet.
But, Spark was there more then a few times ! He loves that little town :)

Well, what I meant was is each and every town seems to have its own pull to roaders, especially here in America, it was born here. Here in Orlando, FL we have endless road side attractions. Overall, every town has one. Such as the worlds largest yarn ball, coral castle etc etc. I recall once going to the Georgia peach museum, after my father took me and my brother to Washington, D.C.

klein

Für Meno :)
Worlds largest Easter Egg is in Alberta, too LOL

egg-2.jpg

Vegreville & its Easter egg

In addition to being the center of Alberta's Ukrainian culture, this town of 5300 has one other claim to fame: the world's largest known Easter EGG! We kid you not. This nine metre(!) high egg, decorated in traditional Ukrainian style, was built in 1975 to commemorate the centennial of the formation of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Alberta (although I personally can't see the connection). Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip unveiled the plaque next to the egg during their visit in 1978. The Ukrainian festival is held in Vegreville during the first week in July.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Largest Kid.....Columbia S.C.
Polynesian Culture Ctr. Oahu, Hawaii
Roswell Alien Museum, Roswell, N.M.
Hitler's Silver Tea Service Aniston, Alabama
New World of Coke Atlanta, Georgia
Cursed Pillar Augusta, Georgia
Green Dragon Caryville, Tennessee
Statue of Gambrinus, King of Beer Milwaukee, Wisc.
Giant Sinclair Dinosaur Wisconsin Dells, Wisc.
World's Largest Tooth Trenton, N.J.
World's Largest Entertainment McDonalds Orlando, Florida
20' tall dog made of dog tags Denver, CO.
Town of Mayberry Mt. Airy,, N.C.
Top Robot Museum Adamstown, PA.
Troll Capitol of the World Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
Mustard Museum Mt. Horeb, Wisc.
Paul Bunyan & Babe Bemidji, Minnesota
Big Fish Restaurant, Bena Minnesota
Dala Horse Minot, N.D.
Geographic center of N. America Rugby, N.D.
Coldest spot in the nation Cut Bank, Montana

Whew ! tired of typing!!