Biggest rigged Job bid 2012

Tell me if this makes sense. I bid 5 routes out of my bldg to another bldg that has pretty low seniority. My last bid was cover in my original bldg. The center manager comes back to tell me I got none of those routes and wound up with cover in my original bldg.(ready for this?) 4 guys under me have secured routes in my original bldg and those routes at the time where filled with different names. This isn't really shocking, it's UPS. I don't understand why the Union doesn't run the bid. Now what?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Were the 4 runs in your original building available for you to bid on? If so, and you did not bid on those runs and chose instead to bid on 4 routes in another bldg, your center manager is right---if they were not available for you to bid on and you have seniority over any of the 4 who were given the routes you have basis for a grievance.

UPSGUY72

Tell me if this makes sense. I bid 5 routes out of my bldg to another bldg that has pretty low seniority. My last bid was cover in my original bldg. The center manager comes back to tell me I got none of those routes and wound up with cover in my original bldg.(ready for this?) 4 guys under me have secured routes in my original bldg and those routes at the time where filled with different names. This isn't really shocking, it's UPS. I don't understand why the Union doesn't run the bid. Now what?

You don't have a right to any of the four routes in your building with lower seniority drivers in them you didn't bid on them you bid a cover route. Apparently you didn't do your homework and find out how many people there where above you in the other building ??

With that being said if any of the five routes you bid on in the other building where won by drivers with less seniority than you FILE A GRIEVANCE. Other wise you made you be now you have to sleep on it for two years. This why you don't put all you eggs in one basket.

You didn't read what i wrote. Those routes we're filled by drivers already in an effort to hide them. I work in the most corrupt bldg in the USA. The center manager hates me for no reason. It sucks. The union doesn't really give a ***** and I know that I'm already doomed. I never had one problem in 8 years and then all of a sudden this new regime comes in and I've been fired twice and told I'm going to the panel next time. You have no idea what I'm dealing with right now. Go to HR? Doomed. Make one mistake? Doomed. Im literally so stressed out I don't sleep anymore.

UPSGUY72

You didn't read what i wrote. Those routes we're filled by drivers already in an effort to hide them. I work in the most corrupt bldg in the USA. The center manager hates me for no reason. It sucks. The union doesn't really give a ***** and I know that I'm already doomed. I never had one problem in 8 years and then all of a sudden this new regime comes in and I've been fired twice and told I'm going to the panel next time. You have no idea what I'm dealing with right now. Go to HR? Doomed. Make one mistake? Doomed. Im literally so stressed out I don't sleep anymore.

Final a Grievance if you have a problem you should know this..... However from what you wrote you have bigger problems that you need to address first...

If you wanted out of the building all you bid choice should have been in the other building

Last edited:
How do I make my own prison? What a dumb thing to say. Seriously some of the comments are so annoying on this forum. Read the post :censored2:. You should be standing behind your union brother. But go in the office early Monday so you can lick pipe and crush ur route. Wtf

UPSGUY72

How do I make my own prison? What a dumb thing to say. Seriously some of the comments are so annoying on this forum. Read the post :censored2:. You should be standing behind your union brother. But go in the office early Monday so you can lick pipe and crush ur route. Wtf

I agree in the old days the union was better in policing there own. Those who failed to comply would be taken aside by there brothers and told to straighten up or go find another job. These days drivers think the union is just a free pass to act like a total :censored2: :censored2: and still be able to keep there job.

What side are you on ??? Forget it I already know.....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You've been fired twice and now they are threatening to take you to panel and your center manager "hates you" (for no reason!). I'm sure this all has nothing to with anything you might have done...

lake719

I was injured 2010 with limb nearly cut off. Company did the right thing. Mechanical failure. returned to work . 2 months later, then 4 months reinjured same limb. out for a short period. returned to job, lasted through peak and then some limb became inflammed due to recurring injury. Company is doing the wait and see.

lake719

This economy has raised awareness on how lucky we are. Come to work everyday, do what you have to do, shut your mouth unless a situation impacts you personally. Do not show up late or call out needlessly and you will retire with a mice pension

Sent using BrownCafe App

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
This economy has raised awareness on how lucky we are. Come to work everyday, do what you have to do, shut your mouth unless a situation impacts you personally. Do not show up late or call out needlessly and you will retire with a mice pension

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hard to live off of a pension designed to support a mouse.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yet the majority of drivers in your building float right thru without any issues.

alwaysoverallowed

image.jpg