Birth Control

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Jul 5, 2014.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

[​IMG]

By Chip Bok - July 02, 2014

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

[​IMG]

3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

As you celebrate this stupid decision by the supreme court as a religious christian victory, you both continue to buy products from CHINA which promotes and in some cases forces abortions. Further, China prevents its citizens from having more children than the government wants them to have.

[​IMG]

So, you would prefer hobby lobby spend MILLIONS of dollars to buy its products from China who's whole concept is to force abortions and penalties on families but rather, celebrate a cheap victory here in the states where they refuse to have their insurance pay for certain birth control methods.

I just wonder if the owners of a business were muslims, would you be ok with them forcing their religious beliefs on their employees when it came to their health.

Or what about a jehovahs witness employer refusing to allow an employee a blood transfusion in a serious accident?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TOS.

4. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Off course the Liberals miss the fact ---Women are free to buy their own contraceptives.

If the women working for Hobby Lobby cannot be "satisfied" with 16 contraceptive products PAID for by their employer ---maybe they should find a new "Hobby"

5. The Other Side

Maybe as a male, you should worry about your OWN genitalia, rather than worry about what a woman does with hers.

TOS.

6. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Best birth control is looking like a Democratic female.

7. The Other Side

Ya, Ann Coulter is model material! NOT..

HAHAHa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TOS

8. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I'd do her.

9. The Other Side

Man, it doesnt surprise me. Just remember, sex relationships are frown upon by conservatives, so keep it on the down low.

TOS.

10. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I don't know if you don't like women so keep it on the down low.

11. Get married...good form of birth control...and lock jaw too

12. Rainman

Rainman Its all good.

As a male, why don't you let the women speak for themselves? Instead of putting words in their mouth? Chauvinistic much?

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

13. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Hobby Lobby Ruling Falls Short

14. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Isn't it going to cost the company more $$ in the long run if I get pregnant and put that child on my health insurance plan...vs a couple hundred a year for birth control pills?

15. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Seems to me you are making assumptions that may or may not be true.

16. The Other Side

Math escapes the religious right, unless of course, they are spending their money on products from a country that uses government to control reproductive births or pays for abortions.

Its ok when tens of millions of dollars is spent on another country who forces abortions, but not ok to spend a few thousand of birth control in our own country.

Thats the mindset of the moron.

TOS.

17. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Assumptions? No, I'm speaking hypothetically.

18. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

That may be true but the construction of the first part of your question appear based on assumptions to me. But hypothetical it is I guess.

19. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Like t
    Way back when I was having kids (baby is 42 now) UPS didn't pay for birth control pills, but they'd pay for the entre having a baby thing.....it never made any sense to me
    when it's way cheaper to just pay for some pills.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

[​IMG]