Black clips

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
"Some even have class cleaner and a broom"
Some have GLASS cleaner too.
I knew what you meant I was just gigging ya!!!!!!!!!!
I could use some class cleaner from time to time tho, Any specific brand you recommend?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What up with these clips? I am now trying to gather as many clips as possible. I have three myself that Dutch UPS will be getting. Beats me :crying: why everyone likes them. The cloth DIAD pouches are used also for dog biscuit storage in the racks behind the drivers seat. That damn key always gets in my way on my fingers.
The first couple days they are tough to get used to after that you are lost without it. You can carry a pkg in each arm and hang the diad on your belt. I especially like to slap it on there when writing out a delivery notice. I use it when delivering somewhere where I use a restroom. That way I dont get to the next stop and realize its on the back of the cashiers desk at my last stop. I put it on the sink then dont forget it.
You can carry more as you have less to juggle. It doesnt fall to the ground and go kaflooey.
Its really nice when using a dolly. I just fell in love with it, but it took a day or two.

Our ctr mgr just told us that a clip or pouch was manditory. I hate those dam clip things, it got caught on the way out of truck and almost ripped off my shorts. I want to get a warning letter for not wearing a diad clip.

Griff

I still use my DIAD 3 clip even though we are using DIAD 4. I don't think I've even seen a DIAD 4 clip yet.

helenofcalifornia

What is a DIAD 3 clip versus a DIAD 4 clip? And MANDATORY to wear either a clip or pouch????? If our center manager told our center it was mandatory, there would be a lot of certified letters going out to drivers homes. How stupid.

xkingx

haha mandatory...they tried that 2 years back with us., with the pouches..trying to say it was part of the uniform..Guess what that "mandatory" lasted 1 day...They were DEAD wrong!

We have boxes and boxes full of clips..whoever needs some, send me their addy and Ill mail them to you..