Black Friday Driving Tips

ol'browneye

The problem with this article is that at the end of it, some people are still going to say to themselves, "What in the world does safe driving have to do with good kids loving milk?"

D

Dis-organized Labor

The big problem that I see is the first commenter that claims there is no loyalty at UPS. His comments have nothing to do with the article and it's just another person that can't keep internal issues internal. Assuming he is a UPSer, his comments certain ly can't be intended to attract and retain Customers.

ol'browneye

The big problem that I see is the first commenter that claims there is no loyalty at UPS. His comments have nothing to do with the article and it's just another person that can't keep internal issues internal. Assuming he is a UPSer, his comments certain ly can't be intended to attract and retain Customers.

If you are firing at me, I think you missed.

ol'browneye

No, not at all Ol', I meant the commenter on the USA Today link! There are comments at the end of the article:peaceful:

My apologies.:peaceful: I thought you meant the first commenter on this thread!

I just think that the way the article was written, the average UPS outsider would not get the correlation between the Five Seeing Habits and the "All Good Kids Love Milk" phrase.

BTW, I did go back and check the comments on the article. You're right, the person is an idiot and the comments have nothing to do with the article!

D

Dis-organized Labor

My apologies.:peaceful: I thought you meant the first commenter on this thread!

I just think that the way the article was written, the average UPS outsider would not get the correlation between the Five Seeing Habits and the "All Good Kids Love Milk" phrase.

BTW, I did go back and check the comments on the article. You're right, the person is an idiot and the comments have nothing to do with the article!
:its_all_good: You're right about the AGKLM mnemonic.

I worked for Tom Brokop at the Cach,good guy. Too bad the company thinks DTS is the end all be all for all its driving answers. It`s good at teaching theory but does nothing to change ones natural skills. We have DTS grad supes at cach that couldn`t drive their way out of a paper bag.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I worked for Tom Brokop at the Cach,good guy. Too bad the company thinks DTS is the end all be all for all its driving answers. It`s good at teaching theory but does nothing to change ones natural skills. We have DTS grad supes at cach that couldn`t drive their way out of a paper bag.
We had an on-road training sup that couldn't drive out of the hub without taking out the roll-up door, she did it twice; but I guess checking overhead clearance isn't part of DTS:wink2: