Black Friday Fights

I am in total awe!!

My Daddy started my tool collection and taught me how to wrench (1964 Buick Skylark Wildcat), wire a circuit, tile and grout, read / draw blueprints, frame out a wall and hang rock.

In fact, I take better care of my tools than my shoes.
I can always buy a new pair of shoes.
Tools are forever.

Great Gift!!!

Just when you think you have a crush on this girl she pulls out another tidbit to make you like her more.

menotyou

bella amicizia
ROME, N.Y. (AP) Police say two women have been injured and a man has been charged after a fight broke out at an upstate New York Wal-Mart store that had just let Black Friday shoppers into its electronics department.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office tells Post-Standard of Syracuse that several fights erupted around 12:01 a.m. Friday near a cell phone display in the electronics department at the Wal-Mart in Rome, 35 miles east of Syracuse.

Officials tell the newspaper that some shoppers were pushed to the floor and several fights broke out.
Deputies say two women from Rome suffered back injuries in the melee.
I spoke with some people who were there. Absolute insanity. That's what they said.
They couldn't believe how petty and snarly these people were.

There was a fight over Walmart a waffle maker. A $2.88 Waffle maker.
Watch the Great Black Friday Two-Dollar Waffle Iron Riot

over9five

Staff member
Just when you think you have a crush on this girl she pulls out another tidbit to make you like her more.
x2. Girls that can use tools are hot!
Pumps me up to see a girl holding a socket wrench and covered in grease and dirt after just changing out her waterpump!

I am in total awe!!

My Daddy started my tool collection and taught me how to wrench (1964 Buick Skylark Wildcat), wire a circuit, tile and grout, read / draw blueprints, frame out a wall and hang rock.

In fact, I take better care of my tools than my shoes.
I can always buy a new pair of shoes.
Tools are forever.

Great Gift!!!
I didn't teach my daughter all of that, partially because as she was growing up I wasn't doing all that stuff either. I did teach her how to use tools on things like her bicycle and tinkering with stuff to make it work. She seemed to have a natural tendency to do things with her hands and could absorb by simply watching. Today she does a lot of her home maintenance. I've given her tools off and own for years. When she doesn't know how to tackle a problem she either calls me or looks it up on the internet.

Thats something to be proud of T. I have pics of my daughter working on cars with me when she was a little girl. I tell everyone I never taught her this stuff so she had to do it but rather she has the experience to know when someone is bs`ing her about said repairs or services.

Thats something to be proud of T. I have pics of my daughter working on cars with me when she was a little girl. I tell everyone I never taught her this stuff so she had to do it but rather she has the experience to know when someone is bs`ing her about said repairs or services.
And that's reason enough to teach it, even if she never cracks another nut. (no comments from the dirty minds please)

My D used to change her own oil but when it got such a hassle to dispose of the used she started using the fast change places. Now my oldest daughter.....uuuuh not so handy in the same manner, but really good at what she does. So proud of them both.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was not allowed to drive til I could change a tire, change my oil, and set my spark plugs with a feeler gauge. And drive with a clutch, or not drive at all. How to hear the RPM of an engine and not an idiot light to know when to shift.
As luck would have it now spares are under the truck bed and you have to do some kind of weird lowering and lifting technique to get it down, so now my spare is in the bed.
Thanks DAD.

I was not allowed to drive til I could change a tire, change my oil, and set my spark plugs with a feeler gauge. And drive with a clutch, or not drive at all. How to hear the RPM of an engine and not an idiot light to know when to shift.
As luck would have it now spares are under the truck bed and you have to do some kind of weird lowering and lifting technique to get it down, so now my spare is in the bed.
Thanks DAD.
Hope ya have it chained down. lol