Black Friday pay?

DoctorMario

Im a part timer and I wondering how are we paid on Friday? Since we're working a holiday is it double time ? Last Labor I worked I got double time plus 4 hrs holiday pay. I just here ppl say Friday is a regular work day so I dont if it still counts as a holiday. Thx in advance.

By The Book

Im a part timer and I wondering how are we paid on Friday? Since we're working a holiday is it double time ? Last Labor I worked I got double time plus 4 hrs holiday pay. I just here ppl say Friday is a regular work day so I dont if it still counts as a holiday. Thx in advance.
Black Friday is still a holiday in the contract/supplement. If you work that day it's probably double time plus your part time gaurantee.

What'dyabringmetoday???

UPS people have the hardest jobs in the world. The company recognizes this and how unfair it is that a UPS person should have to work on the day after Thanksgiving. In light of this, the company will give everyone 8 hours pay just for showing up. Then they will give you three times your hourly rate to keep you interested in staying the entire shift. If you go over eight hours you will need a scientific calculator to figure out the pay because they are going to be very generous with overtime. On top of all this, everyone gets holiday pay. I hope this is helpful.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Here, there's a pretty good chance even seasonal PTers will get double time that day. I'm 100% positive all seniority PTers get double time, even if they don't yet qualify for the holiday pay.

PT Car Washer

Found out tonight at least the Twi sort is going to guarantee 4 hours of work Friday. Expecting a lot of call ins. $400 for working a Friday evening.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
UPS people have the hardest jobs in the world. The company recognizes this and how unfair it is that a UPS person should have to work on the day after Thanksgiving. In light of this, the company will give everyone 8 hours pay just for showing up. Then they will give you three times your hourly rate to keep you interested in staying the entire shift. If you go over eight hours you will need a scientific calculator to figure out the pay because they are going to be very generous with overtime. On top of all this, everyone gets holiday pay. I hope this is helpful.
Drinking the brown Kool-Aid are we?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I work Sunday thru Thursday. We usually have wed-thu off. This year we are working on wed. How are we getting paid???
download (2).jpg