Black Friday pay?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just found it in the supplement, it will continue to be 1.5x until the 10th hour. My husband never pays attention to this stuff because he knows I'll figure it out for him haha. He said he is heavy today even without most of his pickups because he is doing part of someone else's rout. So maybe he will be out late and get the 1.5x on the 1.5x (2.25x regular rate), he said he still has 14 pages to go, so we will see! We need the money because I'm on maternity leave.

And, when he returns home from work....

You will have a "hot meal" waiting for him.... in appreciation for his efforts.

Awesome.

-Bug-

upswife83

And, when he returns home from work....

You will have a "hot meal" waiting for him.... in appreciation for his efforts.

Awesome.

-Bug-

Heavens to Betsy! Thank you for reminding me! I've been so distracted by the silly interweb that I forgot to start my turkey soup! I have linens to press and toilets to clean, and the floors need a good scrubbing as well, I better get to work! Would you like me to fix you a sandwich while I am in the kitchen?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Heavens to Betsy! Thank you for reminding me! I've been so distracted by the silly interweb that I forgot to start my turkey soup! I have linens to press and toilets to clean, and the floors need a good scrubbing as well, I better get to work! Would you like me to fix you a sandwich while I am in the kitchen?
Yes,please...turkey, no mayo ;)

upswife83

Do it, for the person you love.

And the father of your children.

(who's hard work and wages.. allows you to access the internet)

-Bug-

All sarcasm aside, I do what I can to make him happy because I love him. He only became friend/t when I was pregnant this past spring, so I gave up the career that I loved (where I made more money than his two p/t jobs combined) so that he could become a driver. I'm happy because I am afforded the luxury of staying at home with the kids while they are young, and I don't mind living frugally while he is in his progression. That includes no cable (yay bunny ears!) or internet
(I thank the older couple in the apartment next to ours regularly for giving us their wifi password).