Black Friday

CJinx

Whether or not I have people around to help move a heavy box isn't the point; it can be done alone without risking your back.

As for stairs... Well, yeah. You got me there. Woes of a delivery driver, deal with it.

Nothing to "enjoy." As far as you being in feeder I'll sure sleep better tonight knowing that. What a relief!

Worked my way up from part time to package to feeder. That how we did it. Either nut up and do the job or cry and find the nearest exit.

Apparently you got lost.

Doc Sorting Dude

The only "team lift" help we get is the morning sort to get it into the truck. Many a time I've left a note on a 3rd floor apt delivery to pick up their heavy package at the office or if you live in a house, I'm dropping it as close to your garage as possible. If you get hurt its your fault and so far I haven't gotten any kind of flak for doing that.

DontThrowPackages

The only "team lift" help we get is the morning sort to get it into the truck. Many a time I've left a note on a 3rd floor apt delivery to pick up their heavy package at the office or if you live in a house, I'm dropping it as close to your garage as possible. If you get hurt its your fault and so far I haven't gotten any kind of flak for doing that.
And you aren't going to. Our max is 75. So with their safety logic,if we're delivering something at 100pounds, we should be provided a helper right? No they hope you luge it off the truck by yourself and to the front door. Early on, I was told to take a crate on road and when I said to management this thing is over 100 pounds, I was told to get help from the customer. OK but..? I get to the customers door and I explain to her I was told by my manager to ask you to help me take you crate off my truck. She told me to tell my *&*^**- manager to haul his *** out and help you. I paid for door to door service...... I got a message on the dads screen(long time ago) to meet at a location. Sure enough, a PM driver and a handler came out in a van and took it off my hands.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

BINGO. If you try and get help with the proverbial 150# package, just who is going to break route, tank their SPH and come and help you? NOBODY!! And if you get hurt? Your fault...always. You are incredibly smart to just drop it and leave. Over 75# packages are a timebomb just waiting to take you out. Never be a hero, be a zero instead.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Worked my way up from part time to package to feeder. That how we did it. Either nut up and do the job or cry and find the nearest exit.

Apparently you got lost.

Saw you the other day at the feeder, uh horse feeder.

The horses ass.jpg
The horses ass.jpg