Black Friday

I am also on vacation that week this year and plan to take it again next year. We don't pick our vacations until the first of the year, although anyone who wants an early vacation is advised to pick it now. I am having surgery the first of the year and will be taking all of January off (4 weeks) and will use my 5th week Thanksgiving week.
Why don't you just go out on disibility and save your vacation. A guy who as good with his money as clearly are shouldn't have a problem with 300 a week. Then you can rest that body a little bit more over the long year ahead.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why don't you just go out on disibility and save your vacation. A guy who as good with his money as clearly are shouldn't have a problem with 300 a week. Then you can rest that body a little bit more over the long year ahead.
I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't want to throw away my vacation healing from surgery if I could afford to go out on STD.

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't want to throw away my vacation healing from surgery if I could afford to go out on STD.
Yea. For a guy like Dave who financial ducks are repeatedly advertised on this forum to be in a row just go out on the Union disibility and save that vacation to go to his neighborhood McDonald's and sit in the free wifi.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yea. For a guy like Dave who financial ducks are repeatedly advertised on this forum to be in a row just go out on the Union disibility and save that vacation to go to his neighborhood McDonald's and sit in the free wifi.

Truth be told I didn't even think about STD. I will have to look in to it. Thanks for the heads up.

Truth be told I didn't even think about STD. I will have to look in to it. Thanks for the heads up.
You have a lot of years on that body and only a short time to the finish line. Preserve it so you can chase those grandchildren around. Your kids will appreciate the help. I don't have it and I see a lot of grandparents who bring a tear to my eye when they are so involved in their kids and grandchildren me lives.

clean hairy

He could visit the nearest DQ and see if there are any UPS folks trying to pick up girls there!