Black History Month

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Feb 21, 2012.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

4. moreluck

I put an article.....you don't have to read it. You can post your own Maher-inspired article.

5. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Wow,

Morgan Freeman must be a Racist --is totally against "Black History Month"

6. moreluck

Aw, he's just P.O.'d cause they got Feb., the shortest month. I wouldn't give serious consideration to anyone who thought it was OK to date his step-granddaughter!!

Morgan Freeman to Marry Step-Granddaughter - Morgan Freeman

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Did you read it? I think if you had you would have thought twice before posting the link. The article has nothing to do with celebrating Black History Month.

8. moreluck

The title of the article alone warrants being under a thread that I started. I enjoy Cal's writing. I posted it. You can post your celebratory events for Black History month. Oh, and relax and have a margarita......today is also not just Ash Wednesday, it's national margarita day too!!

9. UpstateNYUPSer

So your answer is no--you did not read the article. Surprise.

The crux of the article was a basic question---Are you better off today than you were 40 years ago? Sadly, the answer for most blacks is no. This is through no fault of their own but rather through the efforts of the Democratic party in making blacks, as well as most minorities, reliant upon the government for their daily needs.

10. moreluck

I read the ^%$*&^%##@ article. Get off my back , Ginger!! Go play with the boys.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

If you read the article why in the world would you have posted it under Black History Month as it has nothing to do with Black History?

12. moreluck

A celebration of a black writer too obvious for you??

13. moreluck

14. UpstateNYUPSer

The article had nothing do with celebrating blacks or a black author but rather discussed the ever-increasing reliance of blacks, and other minorities, on our government, thanks to the Democratic party, for their day to day needs.

15. UpstateNYUPSer

16. moreluck

I picked a favorite of mine. I don't owe you an explanation.
    Are you going to question everything I post ?........Chill.

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Gee, how would that serve the purposes of a certain faction here?

18. UpstateNYUPSer

As a matter of fact, I am. I am tired of you spewing your misinformation. I will read each and every one of your posts and will call you out when needed.

19. moreluck

I'll be the Laverne to your Shirley !!
    Schlemiel, schlemazol.....

20. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

What is an Internet stalker? At its mildest, a stalker is simply a troll that has attached itself to an individual. At worst, boring, at best, flattering. Find out about trolls. But a stalker can be a serious predator, using the Internet to pursue a real or imagined vendetta, or other perverted agenda. Risk assessment is an essential first step.

Source