Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tacoma shooting survivor: 'I don't want to hear about Black Lives Matter'

Tacoma Police Officer Reginald J. "Jake" Gutierrez was killed Wednesday evening after being shot by a 38-year-old man who was fatally shot hours later following a standoff.

Following the shooting, a woman who was in the home during the incident praised police. Speaking with reporters gathered outside the home, Kristi Croskey said she was inside the home when the standoff began but was able to escape.

“I don’t want to hear about Black Lives Matter, because all lives matter” Creskey said. “I do not want to hear about the police officers being inhumane and shooting people unnecessarily or any of those things. I want to say that the Tacoma Police Department handled this matter with such professionalism despite their own being shot. …

“They wanted to protect the life of him, his family and anybody else in this matter.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tacoma shooting survivor: 'I don't want to hear about Black Lives Matter'

Tacoma Police Officer Reginald J. "Jake" Gutierrez was killed Wednesday evening after being shot by a 38-year-old man who was fatally shot hours later following a standoff.

Following the shooting, a woman who was in the home during the incident praised police. Speaking with reporters gathered outside the home, Kristi Croskey said she was inside the home when the standoff began but was able to escape.

“I don’t want to hear about Black Lives Matter, because all lives matter” Creskey said. “I do not want to hear about the police officers being inhumane and shooting people unnecessarily or any of those things. I want to say that the Tacoma Police Department handled this matter with such professionalism despite their own being shot. …

“They wanted to protect the life of him, his family and anybody else in this matter.”
She doesn't want to hear about it, so she decided to bring it up and talk about it on the news..... lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Have you read the most foolish thing from BLM lately ?
Something about a 3 city boycott if something is not changed to their liking . They have set the deadline for these changes to begin in 43 days , or right after MLK Day.
It's really hard to believe this groups is for and about blacks while their spokepersons are whites pretending to be black.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since she only starting considering herself black in 2007 , I'm positive that she will declare herself African Diaspora soon .
Just like when she claimed to have "African-American, Native American, German, Czech, Swedish, Jewish and Arabic" heritage.

The only real thing she has done lately is in October 2016 legally changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since she only starting considering herself black in 2007 , I'm positive that she will declare herself African Diaspora soon .
Just like when she claimed to have "African-American, Native American, German, Czech, Swedish, Jewish and Arabic" heritage.

The only real thing she has done lately is in October 2016 legally changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo
Sounds like a case of Fauxchontas.

rod

Retired 22 years

rickyb

Arn Menconi Retweeted
jeremy scahill‏Verified account @jeremyscahill 8h8 hours ago

jeremy scahill Retweeted FBI

This is sick.

jeremy scahill added,

C8llQqUXkAArYGr.jpg

FBIVerified account @FBI
Today, on the anniversary of his assassination, the FBI honors the life, work, & commitment of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to justice.
37 replies 338 retweets 592 likes