Black panthers slam Obama

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Warning: Some bad language which is not suprising comming from the Black Panthers

[video=youtube;0CueE-HGA2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CueE-HGA2U[/video]

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So did i untill the last election when the guys with clubs were at the voting place...but our govt would not do anything about it. They got a pass...

Republicans are more advanced. They just have Diebold tinker with the voting machines. No need for clubs or angry white guys with automatic weapons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Please not this group is called The new Black Panthers, they have no relation to the original group .
The original group have stated that they want no part of this gang.

wkmac

I love the fact that YouTube and other vid websites have posted up a lot of old film from Panther rallies and speeches from the 1960's. The Panthers when you hear the speeches were all about localism, strong gun rights and ownership in the community. The words might be nuanced a certain way but at it's core the Panthers were not all that dis-similar from our current day sucessionists movements or even certain factions of the tea party who also believe in localism. In their own way, I've found some of the old Panther speeches a pure breathe of needed fresh air.

Of late I've been reading some on the old Blackstone P. Nation, Blackstone Rangers and El Rukns along with Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston. Very interesting indeed and I look to get co-auther Natalie Moore's book, "The Almighty Blackstone P. Nation" and how this all mixes in with Chicago and Chicago's rise to dominate current political focus.

Many of the current day Panthers would do well to go back to the ideals of Huey Newton and ponder what he has to say.

[video=youtube;h4ypqCYPduI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ypqCYPduI[/video]

Now that was thought provoking and good TV unlike the scream and tripe we have today passed off as somehow being of value.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Please not this group is called The new Black Panthers, they have no relation to the original group .
The original group have stated that they want no part of this gang.

Here is what Wiki has on the old and new Black panthers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party

In 1989, a group calling itself the "New Black Panther Party" was formed in Dallas, Texas. Ten years later, the NBPP became home to many former Nation of Islam members when the chairmanship was taken by Khalid Abdul Muhammad.
The Anti-Defamation League and The Southern Poverty Law Center consider the New Black Panthers as a hate group.] Members of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that this New Black Panther Party is illegitimate and have strongly objected that there "is no new Black Panther Party".

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Geez, what a maroon. The BLACk man this, the BLACK man that.....and tea party supporters are the Racist ones in our country, yeah right.

I'm requesting next election day off and will go into the hood and stand with a shotgun and threaten black folk as they attempt to vote, lets see how that'll work out for me

curiousbrain

Geez, what a maroon. The BLACk man this, the BLACK man that.....and tea party supporters are the Racist ones in our country, yeah right.

I'm requesting next election day off and will go into the hood and stand with a shotgun and threaten black folk as they attempt to vote, lets see how that'll work out for me

I'm guessing no one will ever see you again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Probably not too well. Hope you've got a good life insurance policy.