"BLack Thursdays"

S

saintteamo

Robonon, I dont think that Mack and Hoffa dump-0ed on us. I think our movement came a little too late for them to use it to get justice,. In fact I and man6y othersde suspect that Hoffa ans Eskew agreed to the basic terms of the contract including not delivering for part timers well over a year before official negotiations. I think theyt secretly agred to a formula thatwould avoid a strike oor lock out, profit u7ps andgive ther appearance of a great victory for Hoffa. Both Hoffa and more so mack are decent unionists but they can only do so much. once wewearn thier respect woith 100.000 bumper stickers cand the wearing black spreacdfding etsc thwen they cansupport and fighjt for us.Right now they have made a cosy deak with Eskew and cant atr this time c=riytisize it without being in bad faith with thier corporate pal. Muy comments here are my own as our committee has enacted a by law prohibiting us from supporting or attacking any union faction. Before we were strivtly pro Hoffa. now we are neutral.

T

tieguy

"I do fel upssup aka tieguy owes me an appology for attacking my character and sincerity."

Why I suppose I owe you an apology for catching you in one nazi like plot after another. I suppose I owe you an apology for exposing your evil character. I suppose you think I owe you an apology for exposing a demon of satan like yourself talking about going to church. I suppose I should feel bad that I exposed your plot to use a fictitous campaign to fund your lifestyle. But I don't. Enjoy.

T

tieguy

"As soon as they are printed wewill send you one. Sorry for the vwait but we are on a limited donations budjet and made4 far less from the t shirt sales than desired."

The best thing Kimberly could have done was provide the information I asked for to prove she's not gouging the public. But she was unable to do so since the money was already spent.

S

saintteamo

Tieguy aka upssup, I should be offended by your false accusations and slimy attacks on my character . However , after a year of same by you on Teamster net Ups forum ,Im used to it and actually amused that you think you win over any hourly people with same.I would debate you further ,but I'm tire d sas having enjoyed the free food and booze at the picnic I was invited to at beautiful lake Alpine at 7300 foot elevation. Unfortunately , though I enjoyed also fgetting out on the laker in a boat ,I didnt have any luck catching any trout for my morning breakfast.But tommorrow will bew another rough day in paradise , so maybe better luck fishing.Do enjoy your daY INSIDE AT YOUR HUB/CENTER OR WHEREVER YOUR AT MY MGMT FRIEND.

T

tieguy

Another example of how this person not only gouged the part-timers with those overpriced t-shirts but flaunts the lifestyle. The teamsters should investigate her.

S

saintteamo

Gee tieguy aka upssup, whats wrong with being appreciative for being blessed with living in the mountains? I think you are paranoid with a tendency to find a conspiracy in everything.Perhaps you need a vacation up here. Give me your true name and your bosses name. I'll write him asking that you get an extra weeks paid vacation to go fishing with me. The purpose will be for you to indoctrinate /convert me to the company line. See how much I think of you??

T

thedrooler

Wow! What happened? All of a sudden you can concentrate AND type?

Drooler

S

saintteamo

drooler, You are very observant.But please dont point out such things that may seem like a mystery to upssup aka tieguy. He might have another paranoid spell and accuse us both of being in on a conspiracy to mess with his head. Like perhaps saint teamo only impersonates this former upser thats long dead and buried? is it a ups management training excercise to see how well he and others defend the company line? Could be ,maybe thats why he thinks and writes that stteamos movement is puny ,underfunded and no threat at all? Or is stteamo the Anti Casey ,here before Casey returns to earth to reclaim the reigns of his empire?Now upssup aka tieguy has even more to think about and write about his arch enemy stteamo.To be saintly I'll pray for him. How about you?

D

deliver_man

Ya know, if saintteamo is able to maintain this commitment to correct grammar, I may have to abandon my theory about the whole thing being some internet joke, and concede that that Kim, is, in fact, just a well meaning whacko who doesn't get out much

D

dammor

Hello People,

Forget the t-shirts and bumper stickers. Why don't we all just get a big ole red magic marker and write I AM AN IDIOT on our foreheads for even participating in the whacked out conversation. Go to work......

T

tieguy

"You are very observant.But please dont point out such things that may seem like a mystery to upssup aka tieguy. He might have another paranoid spell and accuse us both of being in on a conspiracy to mess with his head. "

You can try to squirm into other issues such as your typing and spelling but the only conspiracy I'm interested in is your ripping off the part timer with those overpriced T-shirts. Its very simple if your cause is legitimate then account for the funds collected.

D

deliver_man

the only conspiracy I'm interested in is your ripping off the part timer with those overpriced T-shirts.
Well, I don't see it as ripping people off. Anyone who buys into this nonsense deserves to be parted from their cash. "A fool and his money..."

(Message edited by deliver_man on September 04, 2002)

T

thedrooler

teamo

You and me conspiring together to do anything will happen right after Ludacris releases an album of showtunes.

Drooler

S

saintteamo

thedrooler. Isee you dont have much of a sense of humor.

deliver man, It's nice to be described as well intentioned ,but whaco is way out of line. Most hourlY ,especially part timers agree with every word I print. Mgmt doesnt because they have been so brainwashed /conditioned by Caseys corporate cult that anything contrary to the company line is wacko or negative ETC.With education and reults from the planned public awareness campaign ,they will slowly be deprogrammed over the years. Did you read my post on the deprogramming of Jar Head Bob? Did you understand the message?

T

tieguy

I have to agree that wacko would be out of line. Certainly much to complimentary to reflect the nut known as teamo. The message behind the jarhead bob was totally missed by kim. She took it to mean that Bobs words could only be interpreted one way , as something evil and sinister. In fact it illustrates that you can spin the same message in different ways. The latter while the correct answer did not suit Kims cause. So she put her own spin on this story. Once again the person who stands up against corporate tyranny and injustice violated her own integrity be spinning her own brand of truth.

T

thedrooler

teamo

My sense of humor is razor sharp, thank you. Much like the point on the top of your head.

Drooler

B

bam2

De-Lurking for a few questions:

Saintteamo: Have your ever considered reading a book on grammar? If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, they need to be communicated effectively. The way you hash the English language makes you sound like either an ideological idiot or a drug addict with the DT's.

Your spelling needs work. If you were to type a rough draft into word or a similar word processor program and then use it to check your grammar and spelling then cut and paste into this forum, you will be much better at getting the idea across.

What is the origin of your handle? What do you think you are the patron saint of?

Why do you obsess with UPS?

Lest there be any confusion: I am a PT sup at UPS. I have been there for 11 years. The only real reason I am looking for promotion to FT now is that I got married, and I want a pay rate that is enough to let me tell my wife to quit her job w/o fear of making the ends meet. When you are single, etc. working one job to keep benefits and others when ever you want something nice, is fine. When you want to have kids and the mom to be able to stay home, you need to make more, and to do so consistently. On a yearly basis I make what a FT sup does plus a margin, but the variability is a concern. This is not a major problem for me with UPS as I started as part timer, and knew the score then. I came into this with my eyes open.
JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WHO HIRES ON WITH UPS.

By the way, I think you sound like the early writings of Marx before Lenin and Co. had a chance to reinterpret his work to their own ends. In short, you sound like a throw back to the last century who has a room temperature IQ.

Bam2

(Message edited by bam2 on September 06, 2002)

S

saintteamo

Bam 2,

You claim you came into ups with eyes wide open as does everyone else. Did ups tell you that you were startin g at almost $10 per hr less than the full and fair rate paid to pr 1982 hires? Did ups tell you that comparedf to the average American pt job,that you would perform 8 to 12 hrs of resonable work in less than four hours? Did ups tell you that thay have3 the highest percentasgfe of contract violatrions for any Teamster company because thet have a clear record of dishionesty?Did ups tell you that they have the hyighest injury rates in the industry? Did ups tell you that there was a chance you could be one of thier injury victims that winds up with life long disability? Your eyes may have been wide open underneath the ups wool pulled over them.If offered the choice of thier current pay and benifits or those of the pre 1982 hires which do you think a new hire would choose?? Just because ups gets aw3ay with it doesnt mean it's goode for the workers or society.

U

upsdawg

Team Zero

Did Mc Donalds tell you that you could burn yourself with the hot grease when you are making fries?? That your brain would freeze if you drannk(mispelled on porpose) the free shakes that they give there(MS) employeees--if you pour hot koffee on your lap it will burn your testicles( i know that you dont have any!)

Get over yourself--poor you anfd poor all of thoise people who had the misfortune of starting to work at UPS after 1982.

This would be a good time to get involved with hooked on foniks and learn how to spell or at least attempt to have some respect for the people who have the misfortune of attemting to decipher your posts!!

and r u the same saintzero person who is posting other info on this site??

S

saintteamo

UPS dawg,
You are right. My spelling has gone to hell. My sister who is a high level mgr with a grocery chain said my spelling etc was terrible. In fact she though ups mgrs would tend to ignore me despite the valid points made etc. She did comment that I responded to mgmt questions /points well. Also that mgmt when out argued by me evaded my points/issues. She said this was c not due to stupidity ,but probaBLY IN SELF INTEREST AS WELL AS THE CORPORATE INDOCTRINATION A THAT i CALL CULT BRAINWASHING.OOPS LOCKEED THE DAMN CAPS AGAin.

As to your McDonalds compaRISONS . pLEASE LOOK UP mCdONALDS INJURY RATES VS UPS. i THINK YOU WILL FIND THEM AS WELL AS ALMOST EVERY PT JOB IN aMERICA SAFER THAN UPS.If ups pt since 82 was such a grat deal,then why are you now startiung to spend millio9ns advertizing the jobs? Is it because you have to slickly sell a bad deal?