"BLack Thursdays"

T

tieguy

There you go again accusing UPS of dishonesty after you just go done ripping off the part-timer with those highly overpriced T-shirts. Yea I know you will now accuse me of smearing your reputation like you really have one. Prove me wrong post the numbers.

S

saintteamo

Tieguy aka upssup, is willfully violating a contract honest? Is telling people in advance that the shirts are overpriced to raise funds for bumper stickers dishonest? Is refusing to give our confidential committee sales achievment data to you the e3nemy dishonest?Rather than your ad hominem attacks , you might try logically arguing the issues with me. If you can convince me that I am wrong ,then I would cease and desist and be out of your hair.Ask Craig Jeglum now with the Atlanta office about my discontinuing shutting down one of your programs many years ago. This was after I had 50,000 stickers printed which I gave him as a keepsake . You might be surprized to find that I have some integrity and try to do the right thing.Also ,you might consider that though I have some harsh words for ups ,I do give praise and respect where appropriate.

T

thedrooler

teamo

Just curious. When you are finished posting one of your semi-intelligable rants, do you find your eyeballs spinning in your head and your computer screen covered with saliva?

Drooler

S

saintteamo

drooler, Iam beginning to enjoy your keen wit.Do you have a problem of semi-understanding my posts due to your brown bloodidness or as I call cult brainwashing? Do you drool all over yourself when trying to comprehend what I post?

S

saintteamo

thyedrooler. I reread some of my posts. I see that I have gotten carried away having fun being radical to say the least. This is probably to some degree counter productive. So I will try toning down the rhetoric. But since you and others have described me as whaco ,delusional etc I wish to share with you a few things: In the late 70's or early 80's while Jack Rogers was ups president a secretary treasurer of a ups Teamsters local sent a two page letter via titan computer network to all officials in the nation representing ups Teamsters. In that letter he detailed a long list of ups misconduct including outright lying in Federal court. He ended the leter saying"Rogers and his gang are not new . Adolph Hitler and his men had simialar visions" In a book written by a ups driver the writer refers to ups headquarters as "Berlin" The local 70 current business agen refers to the mgrs he deals with as "Hitlers men" a workers rights newsletter said that casey should have entitled one of his books "Mein Kaampany" another describes the pt supervisors as "Nazi youth". AS you can see intelligent educated people that deal with you but are not in mgmt all come to use the nazi comparison.Also we see from the outside what you call orientation and training etc as semi-cult like brainwashing. after years of being subjected to this and the ups style of chocolate coating clearly negative conduct like I exposed in the Deprogramming of Jar Head Bob post you mgrs from the inside can not see clearly what your conduct amounts to to the outside world.Please once again reread The Deprogramming of Jar Head Bob to better understand one of the points I am trying to share with you. Also please give me the benifit of the doubt that I am trying to improve ups for both hourly as well as you mgrs,rather than destroy it as some charge. I may have been using a negative and counter productive way of doing so. So I will try to write more clearly and without a raving like tone. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

P

proups

Simply amazing that this post continues. If we ignore Black Thursday, bumper stickers, t-shirts, etc....then maybe someone will go away!

D

deliver_man

If we ignore Black Thursday, bumper stickers, t-shirts, etc....then maybe someone will go away!

Agreed. I suspect that, more than anything else, this person/persons wants attention. If he/she doesn't get it here, hopefully they will go somewhere else.

L

lcarroll

saintteamo,

You have said that you've recognized that you need to tone down your rhetoric and approach your debate in a more rational manner. I respect that admission, so I'll try to return the favor in this message.

I have no problem whatsoever with the idea behind your messages: Increasing the wage for P/Ters. I personally feel that you're venting your anger in the wrong direction as it was the Union representation that obviously feels this is a low priority issue. Also, if you look at the poll on the front page of this web site you can see that for the people that visit this site it is also a low priority. Nonetheless, I respect the idea behind your message.

That being said, your message will always fall on deaf ears because of the way you deliver it. No, I'm not referring to your typos, grammar, or misspellings. I'm referring to your choice of words.

You refer to UPS management as a Nazi regime. You refer to upper management as being no less vile than Hitler. You refer to P/T Sups as "Hitler Youth". I am a P/T Sup. I am 31 years old - hardly old, but certinaly no impressionable young fool. I've been around the block a time or two. I do not offend easily. I tend to let things roll off of my back. However, I am highly offended at being labeled as being comparable to a member of the Nazi party - by most accounts the most heinous and damaging movement of the modern age. You are comparing me to people who took part in the massacre of millions of Jews. You are comparing me to people whose actions resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent people, and of soldiers who were forced to give their lives for their respective countries. As a matter of fact, my father (who yes, was 50 years old when I was born) served in our Army against the very scourge that you are comparing me/us to.

Do you honestly believe that anyone is going to be willing to listen to your message with an open mind when the first thing you say to them is to call them a Nazi? A murderer?

I urge you to reconsider your approach.

-Lance