Blinded by my diad

boxthrower

Who else has a diad that the screen is brighter than the flashlight on the back of it? Mine is so bright it kills my night vision and I just use the screen as a light see my way at night.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Keep eyes moving?

I have more trouble with the dash lights than anything else. The maroon that designed this needs a punch in the face.

YellowSox

Who else has a diad that the screen is brighter than the flashlight on the back of it? Mine is so bright it kills my night vision and I just use the screen as a light see my way at night.
Hold the diad about thigh level high with the screen parallel to your body. That will solve your problem-you get a descent view of what's ahead of you without the screens back light hitting you in the face.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
When it gets dark, I scan and complete the stop in the cab, leave the diad in the holder, and then walk the pkg to the door. You're right, the light is way too bright.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hold the diad about thigh level high with the screen parallel to your body. That will solve your problem-you get a descent view of what's ahead of you without the screens back light hitting you in the face.

I do this. Or even just flip the DIAD over and use it as a lamp on pathways

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont like the flashlight feature, too much key activity. Bright screen works just as well. I also point the back up camera toward the stars, too much glare.