Blizzard

novadriver

We don't misdeliver packages that are no where near the actual persons house, at a business!! lolll Easy way to say "Use UPS if you actually want to get your packages, at all!".

novadriver

"no i can't take your ground pkg im fedex air, No i cant take your fedex ground pkg im fedex ground.. Every pickup customer says the same thing about fedex lol its funny..

outtatime

"no i can't take your ground pkg im fedex air, No i cant take your fedex ground pkg im fedex ground.. Every pickup customer says the same thing about fedex lol its funny..
And the only thing I ever hear from a UPS'er is "grieve it"....."grieve it". Supervisor touched a package...grieve it....Center manager hurt my feelings...grieve it etc.

It will be fine

Just wondering what FedEx is doing because of the blizzard. In my 20 years in the Midwest, we've been off one day due to snow.
I've only seen FedEx shut down once for snow. I have shut down my company several times however. Plenty of half days too. From what I hear they have already suspended operations for outbound/preload tonight and HD tomorrow. They will be running HD on Monday. They will be running the hubs on Sunday.

Purplepackage

This storm is going to cripple our operations regardless of how they want to act.

Our saturday guys start time was moved back to 11am LOL

They moved all our open times 2 hours early and had us hit drop boxes as we passed them and it wasn't even snowing. Easy day

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
HD ops suspended for this Saturday. We'll be working on the following Monday to catch up and hopefully roads will be plowed by then.

I dont mind driving in inclement weather, its other dumb drivers that im concerned about tailgating, going too fast gor conditions, etc that may get me into an accident.

Edit @It will be fine beat me to it

Purplepackage

I called the weather line just being curious, shutdown today since airports aren't open and they said everyone who is off Monday may be getting forced to work Monday...lucky bastards getting Monday overtime