BLM vs Bundy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is turning into one very ugly tale .
The BLM is attacking a cattle rancher with a militarize force .
http://weaselzippers.us/ has a story with pictures that show the compounds which the BLM have established to conduct their operations . I hope they did a complete environmental study to determine the possible effect towards the endangered desert tortoise . After all this is their cover story . But BLM has been killing tortoises in their care since they ran out of money to keep them .
Plenty of money for this show of force , but no money to keep tortoises ...rather strange .
Harry Reid's connections to this mess are starting to come to light .
Neil Kornze was acting deputy director of the BLM for the last couple of years before he was sworn in as the DIRECTOR of the BLM just one day after he ordered the roundup on the ranch. And before he was acting deputy director of the BLM, he was Senior Advisor on Public Land Policy to Harry Reid. He was on Reid's staff .
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/
http://www.infowars.com/county-commissioner-says-bundy-supporters-better-have-funeral-plans/

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard this morning that Bundy had paid fees to Nevada, not Washington. He is in arrears, but he pays his fees to the state, not the federal BLM

brett636

All this nonsense over grazing cattle. At best this is government waste run amok, at worst these are iron fisted tactics at work by our not so benevolent federal government. I wonder when someone at the executive level of the state of Nevada is going to step up and realize they need to conduct some diplomacy before this turns any uglier.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There are also allegations that Harry Reid and his son are involved in some kind of a scheme with the Chinese to build a solar farm in that area, this was deleted off of a BLM website:

harryreid041114document2.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So much DIS INFORMATION from you all. So much nonsense about militias and armed "thugs" stealing cattle.

What crap.

Look, Bundy is in ARREARS to the tune of 2 million dollars. A little something these "patriots" are leaving out of the bull crap they are spewing.

These numbskulls are now looking for any kind of armed conflict they can stir up with the US Goverment. Nothing more than the american version of the Taliban trying to take over the goverment.

Bundy made a deal to pay for grazing rights. He failed to pay. The goverment has tried to collect, he refuses, so the goverment goes to sieze the cows now "ILLEGALLY" grazing on goverment property.

Rather than give the yahoos a reason to start shooting, the goverment backs off and states that it will in fact continue the legal battle with Bundy in court.

If it puts him into bankruptcy, then Im all for it.

The "spin" from the wackos with guns is endless. read this story from this right wing gun nut site and comprehend the narrative the writer is trying to create in the manner he wrote it.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/militias-route-bunkerville-nv-will-start-2nd-american-revolution/

Than ask yourself, where are the Objective facts of the case in the story?

Facts:
1) bundy signed an agreement to pay for grazing rights on goverment property.
2) bundy is in arrears to the tune of 2 million dollars.
3) the goverment called off the action to pursue the matter through the court system the way our country is designed to function.

Why are these not a part of this writers story?

Instead, he talks about revolutions, and "the shot heard around the world", the second coming of the revolution...

All crap intended for the dumbest of our society.

What I find even more RIDICULOUS, was the spokesperson for these "PATRIOTS" just today said that "WE" ( meaning the yahoos with guns) were going to put WOMEN on the front lines, so if the government started shooting, the nation would see women being killed by our government on national tv.

Now, when the iraqis were doing this in iraq, it was the same monkeys who called them "COWARDS" for doing it, but here in the states, these "PATRIOTS" believe its a good strategy.

Like I said, having a gun doesnt make you tough, it makes you WEAK.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This statement released says it all. Nothing but the facts.
3866318768_0f43be9651.jpg

""A federal judge in Las Vegas first ordered Bundy to remove his trespassing cattle in 1998. The bureau was implementing two federal court orders last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court, Kornze said, adding the rancher has not paid grazing fees in 20 years.

"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially.""

av8torntn

This statement released says it all. Nothing but the facts.
"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. ""

Bet those 16,000 ranchers feel like fools now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mormons lol. Gee I wonder who's gonna win in this situation..... probably not someone who is essentially squatting on public land.

"If people come to monkey with what's mine, I'll call the county sheriff. If that don't work, I'll gather my friends and kids and we'll try to stop it. I abide by all state laws. But I abide by almost zero federal laws."
http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...ge-war-20140407,0,1480936.story#ixzz2ypMF0MY4

Good luck with that buddy....

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Video of the armed thugs trying to steal his cattle.

Again, this is the kind of DIS INFORMATION that is being spread by the most UN INFORMED of our society.

"ARMED THUGS" is your description, along with the "patriots" and then followed by "STEALING" the cattle.

As I posted, there are FEDERAL COURT ORDERS TO REMOVE THE CATTLE by the BLM. THE BLM has done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to settle this matter outside of force, but its BUNDY who wants the conflict.

COURT ORDERS are COURT ORDERS.

This maroon, I mean mormon, wants to challenge the FEDS because he can motivate the dumbest of society armed with guns looking for a fight.

THis sentence contains so many exaggerations, its not even funny.

""Video of the armed thugs trying to steal his cattle."" ~av8

Oh wait, youre a gun owner, i forgot, it all ties in.

TOS.

brett636

So much DIS INFORMATION from you all. So much nonsense about militias and armed "thugs" stealing cattle.

What crap.

Look, Bundy is in ARREARS to the tune of 2 million dollars. A little something these "patriots" are leaving out of the bull crap they are spewing.

These numbskulls are now looking for any kind of armed conflict they can stir up with the US Goverment. Nothing more than the american version of the Taliban trying to take over the goverment.

Bundy made a deal to pay for grazing rights. He failed to pay. The goverment has tried to collect, he refuses, so the goverment goes to sieze the cows now "ILLEGALLY" grazing on goverment property.

Rather than give the yahoos a reason to start shooting, the goverment backs off and states that it will in fact continue the legal battle with Bundy in court.

If it puts him into bankruptcy, then Im all for it.

The "spin" from the wackos with guns is endless. read this story from this right wing gun nut site and comprehend the narrative the writer is trying to create in the manner he wrote it.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/militias-route-bunkerville-nv-will-start-2nd-american-revolution/

Than ask yourself, where are the Objective facts of the case in the story?

Facts:
1) bundy signed an agreement to pay for grazing rights on goverment property.
2) bundy is in arrears to the tune of 2 million dollars.
3) the goverment called off the action to pursue the matter through the court system the way our country is designed to function.

Why are these not a part of this writers story?

Instead, he talks about revolutions, and "the shot heard around the world", the second coming of the revolution...

All crap intended for the dumbest of our society.

What I find even more RIDICULOUS, was the spokesperson for these "PATRIOTS" just today said that "WE" ( meaning the yahoos with guns) were going to put WOMEN on the front lines, so if the government started shooting, the nation would see women being killed by our government on national tv.

Now, when the iraqis were doing this in iraq, it was the same monkeys who called them "COWARDS" for doing it, but here in the states, these "PATRIOTS" believe its a good strategy.

Like I said, having a gun doesnt make you tough, it makes you WEAK.

TOS.

Well color me shocked. You took the government's side and you got the facts wrong. Imagine that.

brett636

Bundy and supporters are wrong in the same way Occupy and it's supporters were wrong in Zuccotti Park.
Not seeing the connection. This is about a man who wishes to continue to earn a living without government interference. OWS is about people who want the government to interfere in everyone's lives so they don't have to work. Apples and Oranges...