BLM vs Bundy

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Parcels held by an entity, Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which is partially owned by the Nevada Senator are in close proximity to the Bundy ranch.
http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/05/...harry-reid-owns-93-acres-next-to-bundy-ranch/
Try to keep up.
Try not to buy into the conspiracy theories. Show me proof that Harry Reid is part of the Reid Bunkerville LLC. Don't provide RW conspiracy sites as proof.

According to the records provided in your link, Laverne Reid owned all those properties before.

The area West of Bunkerville is separated from the highway by the Virgin River. There is already an exit a couple miles East up the road at Mesquite, and one West, at Riverside.

So gullible.

Nimnim

The Nim
Your little pony needs to take off the blinders and see the entire panorama.........
And it's Barack who keeps her on her knees, but not out in a field.

The First Lady really has nothing to do with this. If you had inferred Obama himself was involved because of the solar farm and his green energy pushes I'd have no issue. I don't like her either, but there's probably a better place to post such an amusing picture than this thread.

If there is a reason she's involved with this let us know, I'd love to know what interest she has with a rancher and fees in Nevada. Now if this was a farmer, sure I could see a connection because of the supposed organic garden at the White House, but last I knew Teddy Roosevelt was the last to have what could be called livestock at the White House.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was going to post it originally under the Michelle Obama thread.....but because of the mention of 'grazing fees' , I consulted Jay Leno, and David Letterman and Dennis Miller about the placement for the most comedic effect.
They all agreed this thread was the correct choice....continuity is very important.

I'd be happy to cut and paste the picture under Michelle's thread too.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Looks like things are not so sunny in Bundistan these days.

The FBI is stepping in.

Seems like crap like this may not be exactly mainstream.

Bundy_Thug_posts_flag_they_really_love.JPG

This is probably a Federal crime:

Bundy_thugs_discussing_they%27re_ready_to_shoot_fed_agents_TWO.JPG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MISTRIAL DECLARED IN BUNDY CASE

Judge declares mistrial in Cliven Bundy case, faults federal prosecutors for withholding evidence

A federal judge declared a mistrial Wednesday in the case against rancher Cliven Bundy and co-defendants accused of leading the 2014 Nevada standoff, admonishing the prosecution for failing to turn over “potentially exculpatory” evidence to the defense.

Chief U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro also dismissed the jurors after seven weeks of testimony on charges brought against Cliven Bundy, his sons Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and Ryan Payne in Las Vegas federal court.

MAKAVELI

MISTRIAL DECLARED IN BUNDY CASE

Judge declares mistrial in Cliven Bundy case, faults federal prosecutors for withholding evidence

A federal judge declared a mistrial Wednesday in the case against rancher Cliven Bundy and co-defendants accused of leading the 2014 Nevada standoff, admonishing the prosecution for failing to turn over “potentially exculpatory” evidence to the defense.

Chief U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro also dismissed the jurors after seven weeks of testimony on charges brought against Cliven Bundy, his sons Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and Ryan Payne in Las Vegas federal court.
New trial scheduled for February in 2014 Nevada standoff

wayfair

swollen member
A federal judge Monday said the federal prosecutors' conduct was "outrageous" and "violated due process rights" of the defendants.

U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro said a new trial would not be sufficient to address the problems in the case and would provide the prosecution with an unfair advantage going forward. She dismissed the charges against the four men "with prejudice," meaning they cannot face trial again.