BLM vs Bundy

island1fox

It is clear when we hear from a Racist and hater--they always show their ignorance.

When presented with hard facts related to out of wedlock births, abortion , absentee fathers, lack of guidance and discipline which prompts and causes poverty and income inequality--- dropping out of school --joining gangs --drug abuse --gun violence--prison etc etc.--and starting the cycle over and over ---

FBI statistics, Statistics from the Attorney Generals Office or statistics on crime from that wonderful conservative organization --the United Nations.

Looking at these hard facts which present real problems in many of our minority communities --instead of formulating and discussing real solutions ----the ignorant and the haters ---just throw the Race card ---showing that the truth does not fit their idiotic political profile.

Do not talk about true problems --make belief they do not exist---they show their Ignorance and lack of being informed.

Compare me with Rush Limbaugh ---an honor for me ---a self made muti -millionaire who believes in personal growth, education, hard work and morality. A person who is not afraid to speak the truth ----for example ---the War on poverty ---over the last Fifty years the Government has spent TRILLIONS of our dollars on social programs --the result ---poverty levels are the same and income inequality grows.

Of course this person I try to ignore does not know what percent to total population related to these problems means. To an ignorant person --such as him ---those facts that we witness every day in news reports across the country - like the number of people shot in Chicago the past few weeks ----means that it is my fault ---and calls me a racist !!! When he posts ---we witness Hate, Ignorance and true RACISM !!

But of course to him --who claims he makes over a hundred grand a year --the system does not work ---unless you are a white male like Rush Limbaugh ----Hard work has nothing to do with it???

MAKAVELI

It is clear when we hear from a Racist and hater--they always show their ignorance.

When presented with hard facts related to out of wedlock births, abortion , absentee fathers, lack of guidance and discipline which prompts and causes poverty and income inequality--- dropping out of school --joining gangs --drug abuse --gun violence--prison etc etc.--and starting the cycle over and over ---
None of these issues you posted are exclusive to one race. It is racist when one or more race is singled out as the only ones with these problems and another race being above all others. If the world was tipped upside down, where whites were enslaved for hundreds of years, then discriminated against and fighting against hatred for another hundred + years, I think these problems would be just as much of an issue. Try walking in another man's shoes before you judge him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As for Cliven Bundy, he is nothing more than an uneducated redneck hillbilly, who wants to freeload off other peoples property. His small melon farm is what he actually owns, but his cattle he wants to freegraze on public property and then sell the cattle for a profit.

I thought you bunch hated welfare?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
gee tos , I see you're still following your master's wishes .
Any non-dem who acts like a dem is evil and must be punished .

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Well, old Cliven has been up to it again, and I have to wonder, just what is the difference between his rationale and Terry McVeigh's? I can not honestly find any difference in their ideology.

Time to stop this nut before it gets out of hand.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
All you people on here calling Mr. Bundy a racist take a look at this:

https://web.archive.org/web/2014072...net/2014/4/black-marine-clive-bundy-no-racist

This african-american says that Mr. Bundy is right.

He says look at african-americans(sic) on public assistance now under the Welfare State laws we now have and compare it to earlier times where black families stayed together.
By 'earlier times', do you mean back when they were slaves? I got news for you Bubba, we destroyed the African- American family, and we don't want to fix it.

BTW, Kevin Jackson is a Teahadist, why should his opinion have any weight?

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
By 'earlier times', do you mean back when they were slaves? I got news for you Bubba, we destroyed the African- American family, and we don't want to fix it.

BTW, Kevin Jackson is a Teahadist, why should his opinion have any weight?
The African american families were not destroyed until the welfare state stated in the 60's.

I would wait for your reply, but you have been a bad boy and now must have your posts approved. And I don't want to wait that long.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All you people on here calling Mr. Bundy a racist take a look at this:

https://web.archive.org/web/2014072...net/2014/4/black-marine-clive-bundy-no-racist

This african-american says that Mr. Bundy is right.

He says look at african-americans on public assistance now under the Welfare State laws we now have and compare it to earlier times where black families stayed together.

It seems like white ignorance to the "black" americans not only affect Cliven Bundy, but you as well.

Both you and Bundy seem to find agreement that black were "better" off as slaves and they got to stay as a family.

Well I got news for you.

During the slave days, BLACKs were NOT allowed to keep babies born onto them as slaves in america. A little dirty secret that isnt taught in our schools.

Babies born on plantations were shipped to the carribean islands and REMOVED from parents as the slave owners didnt have the daycare or prenatal or post birth care needed for children and mothers.

Maybe in your recollection, and cliven bundys recollection, slaves were allowed to raise families, but thats where the stupid starts.

For decades, this country has destroyed the black community. First, it enslaved them, second it took their babies and shipped them off to islands, third, it killed them when they acted out, fourth, it separated them if they became "involved" in relationships, fifth, once slavery was over, it "socially herded" them into ghettos and kept them out of mainstream america.

For a hundred years, blacks were second class citizens, driven to live in the poorest of areas. White businesses left those areas impoverished and the government had no choice but to help support those left in ghettos because there were no more jobs in town.

Whites didnt want blacks in the suburbs or white towns, so having the government feed, house and pay them was the best way to keep them "out of our neighborhoods".

In the 60's, after the civil rights act was passed, every time a black family moved onto a block, there was an immediate exodus of whites from the neighborhood.

"WHITE FLIGHT" was coined and this exodus continued for the next 30 years.

Even after all this, WHITES today want to complain that the BLACKS are to blame. As if they created this mess that they are in.

Blacks were "socially herded" away from whites and thats how whites wanted it. NOW, its too bad if you dont like the outcome.

YOU CREATED IT, now live with it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The African american families were not destroyed until the welfare state stated in the 60's.

I would wait for your reply, but you have been a bad boy and now must have your posts approved. And I don't want to wait that long.

You and Cliven Bundy share the same mental setbacks when it comes to black slavery.

""In fact, these Carolina rice fields have been described as charnel houses for African-American slaves. Malaria and enteric diseases killed off the low country slaves at rates which are today almost unbelievable. Based on the best plantation accounts it is clear that while about one out of every three slave children on the cotton plantations died before reaching the age of 16, nearly two out of every three African-American children on rice plantations failed to reach their sixteenth birthday and over a third of all slave children died before their first birthday. Rice's macabre record of slave deaths has been traced to two primary factors - one was malaria, the other was the infants' feebleness at birth, probably the result of the mothers' own chronic malaria and their general exhaustion from rice cultivation during pregnancy.""

http://www.sciway.net/hist/chicora/slavery18-2.html

What you and Bundy repeat is the same nonsense the right wing of this country wants to sell the most ignorant of our society.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
What I don't get is why anybody thinks Bundy has any legitimacy at all on this. Oil companies lease federal land to drill on. What makes this rancher different when it comes to federal property?

moreluck

golden ticket member
During the slave days, BLACKs were NOT allowed to keep babies born onto them as slaves in america. A little dirty secret that isnt taught in our schools.

You only have to watch "The Color Purple" to know that........It isn't the secret of edumacated folks as your claim might suggest. .

realbrown1

You only have to watch "The Color Purple" to know that........It isn't the secret of edumacated folks as your claim might suggest. .

Did you see Roots? They were allowed.

I guess different slave owners acted differently.

realbrown1

You and Cliven Bundy share the same mental setbacks when it comes to black slavery.

""In fact, these Carolina rice fields have been described as charnel houses for African-American slaves. Malaria and enteric diseases killed off the low country slaves at rates which are today almost unbelievable. Based on the best plantation accounts it is clear that while about one out of every three slave children on the cotton plantations died before reaching the age of 16, nearly two out of every three African-American children on rice plantations failed to reach their sixteenth birthday and over a third of all slave children died before their first birthday. Rice's macabre record of slave deaths has been traced to two primary factors - one was malaria, the other was the infants' feebleness at birth, probably the result of the mothers' own chronic malaria and their general exhaustion from rice cultivation during preg .""

http://www.sciway.net/hist/chicora/slavery18-2.html

What you and Bundy repeat is the same nonsense the right wing of this country wants to sell the most ignorant of our society.

TOS.

Wow. If slaves were so expensive and so important for the crops, it's hard to believe the the plantation owners were losing that many to malaria?

That just seems to go against their best interests as business owners.

realbrown1

TOS.[/quote]
It seems like white ignorance to the "black" americans not only affect Cliven Bundy, but you as well.

Both you and Bundy seem to find agreement that black were "better" off as slaves and they got to stay as a family.

Well I got news for you.

TOS.

Nice of you to try and put words in my mouth, but I never said that.

Slavery is the 2nd biggest evil you could impose on an individual or a group. Right behind murder/genocide.

What I am saying is the current welfare state is doing more harm for the African-Americans than good.