Blood pressure

satellitedriver

Remember that when you're laughing all the way to the bank.

And the next time you can't help but laugh in your managers face....pull a copy of that out of your wallet(purse) and hand it to them. Tell them you're just trying to stay healthy.
Probably the first LIBERACE qoute posted on Brown Cafe.
"laughing all the way to the bank."
PAX

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
In my case I think it is genetic. I am 54 yrs old, a heavy smoker, a heavy beer drinker and eat red meat 3 times a day with more salt added to one bite than most people use in an entire meal. My BP is always in the normal range.[/quote]

On which planet????

satellitedriver

In my case I think it is genetic. I am 54 yrs old, a heavy smoker, a heavy beer drinker and eat red meat 3 times a day with more salt added to one bite than most people use in an entire meal. My BP is always in the normal range.

On which planet????[/QUOTE]
Texas.
It's a whole nother country.
To be serious, what I said is true about myself. It must be my genetic makeup. I have always weighed within 3 lbs of what I weighed at 17 yrs old. I require little sleep. I can go for two days without eating or eat like a hog in the fattening yard. Nothing changes. I think I will change my avatar to a photo of Ray Walston as " My Favorite Martian". It kind of fits, satellitedriver/martian.
Greetings Planet Earth.
PAX

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
its 1/3 heredity, 1/3 lifestyle and 1/3 luck. So there is only one you can change. Is it worth it to worry? I think not.
My brother / and sister died at 59/52 , no smoking, drinking or drugs, just heredity. I have all the bad heredity, all the bad lifestyle, but seems here I have luck so far. Plus I have the physical activity, I think that is a plus. I dont worry, about it, I dont even know or care what my cholestrol is, when your number is up its over. I eat meat, I love it, I try to eat healthy, but its just a crap shoot anyway. So live, and play hard. And enjoy every minute.

DS

Fenderbender
normally tooner I'd be with ya on this...but I`ve weighed 155 lbs since I was 17...now I weigh 160...Id rather give up fries thann beer

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
normally tooner I'd be with ya on this...but I`ve weighed 155 lbs since I was 17...now I weigh 160...Id rather give up fries thann beer
Youve gained 5 pds in 30 yrs????????
Id give up nothing!!!
You looked fine in the pic I saw, have a pizza and a beer, on me!!